Southern Pro Am Truck Series June 13th - Three Palms Speedway

Saturday June 13th, 2015
Southern Pro Am Truck Series Pro Truck Race at Three Palms Speedway (Punta Gorda, FL)

[SIZE=“3”]$1,000 to win![/SIZE]

Itinerary:
? Friday June 12th practice: Gates will open at 3:30 pm.
? Practice will go from 4 pm until dark (roughly 8 pm)
? You can leave your trucks and trailers overnight; there is security.
? Saturday June 13th: Gates will open at 1:30 pm.
? Practice will start at 2 pm.
? Racing starts at 5 pm.
? Pro Trucks will be first to qualify.
? Fuel and tires will be available on Friday and Saturday.
? No mandatory purchase of fuel or tires is required, but we encourage teams to purchase at the track.
? Series race entry fee $50; cash and checks accepted.
? Guaranteed payout for starting the race.
? Series driver?s meeting will be immediately after the track?s driver?s meeting.
? To pre-register and download the updated Series? pro truck rules, please visit southernprotrucks.com
? Questions? Please call Mr. Owens at 407-468-7221.
? Do you know a company that may be interested in being a Series title or race day sponsor? If so, please contact us at 877-883-1082.

Remaining Tentative SPATS Race Schedule at Three Palms Speedway
June 13th
July TBA
September 12th
October 10th
October 24th
November14th

No forced purchase of tires or gas!! I like it, i’m sure the racers will too.
$50.00 entry fee seems a little steep.

Spats Series Truck Race June 13th, 2015

The Desoto Truck entry was $50.00 and in the Joey Coulter Series, it was $50.00 members and $75.00 non members. Does not seem to be a big issue.

matt has to find something to complain about on every thread.
If you that unhappy with racing in FL maybe you should try another site from another state
maybe they got it right?

?

[QUOTE=Pun33;160943]matt has to find something to complain about on every thread.
If you that unhappy with racing in FL maybe you should try another site from another state
maybe they got it right?[/QUOTE]

The complaining and bashing is getting old with him. He seems like the kind of guy that could have sex with a model and still find something to complain about.

[QUOTE=Pun33;160943]matt has to find something to complain about on every thread.
maybe they got it right?[/QUOTE]

As long as there’s so much to complain about, i’ll keep complaining.

“yeah, but everybody else does it too”.

Just because she’s a model (I assume you are talking she), it doesn’t necessarily mean that she would be good at sex. There could be a valid complaint!

I mean she might not do it “the way we do it up north…”

I guess his biggest concern is could he bring his own rubbers and lubricant, or would he be required to purchase those items directly from her?

I have a feeling that the women he visits all charge “Enrty Fee’s”

[QUOTE=Groundpounder;160954]Just because she’s a model (I assume you are talking she), it doesn’t necessarily mean that she would be good at sex. There could be a valid complaint!

I mean she might not do it “the way we do it up north…”[/QUOTE]

I meant the model is a she, now, I do not know of his personal preferences?

I don’t want to even speculate on his preference.

Good luck to all the Pro Truck Drivers and their Teams…

[SIZE=“4”]Good luck to all the Pro Truck Drivers and their Teams. Please be careful and have a safe race. Hope to see you at Auburndale. Interesting thing though today I got a call about racing at South Georgia Motor Sports Park and at Orlando about dates. HUM. Also I will be at Charlotte County Airport Authority Commissioner’s meeting at 9:00 am and afterwards meeting with Jamie and the Budweiser Distributor about racing or not at Punta Gorda. [/SIZE]
:ernaehrung004: [SIZE=“6”]This Bud’s for you!!![/SIZE]:cool008:

A model of what?

You guess wrong. The biggest concern would of course be getting value for your money.

I’ve never been charged an Enrty Fee. What is that??

Matt try to be more useful
email Obama and tell him all he is doing wrong
he may listen to your ideas and try them

To sit on the computer and put down everything with racing is not helping anyone.

Go apply for a job at a track and make it work

Pick a track to promote…all you do is complain about everything…

maybe things aren’t as bad as you make them out to be…

Those that want to race do the rest complain

:anim_pound:

I’m afraid i’m not qualified to tell the President how to run the country.

What makes you think i don’t work at a race track right now?

I promote Desoto constantly, and that’s reduced you to tears on several occasions.

Things in Florida short track racing are far worse than i make them out to be.

Theres no middle ground? A person either races or complains? That’s very existential.

Actually Albee raises good points, some I disagree with…but, he doesn’t lose it like some and tries to support his arguments in a way that one can have a discussion…where maybe both sides can consider and learn.
Those that exhibit “roid rage” and “village people” macho man behavior are laughable…in a sad way…I feel for whomever they live with.

“Good luck to all the Pro Truck Drivers and their Teams. Please be careful and have a safe race.”–Believe it or not without the color, that there is Bobby Diehl!

Good job taking the high road, there, Bobby!