2005 Prowler w trailer, gears, the works-will need work

Wife has had it. And I dont have time to race.

Pics I can send via cell phone. If I figure it out I’ll post it here too.

2005 prowler. No its not in great shape but its a 2005 prowler, and chassis is chassis. Needs a lot of work, actually could be race ready with a bunch of clean up, but the engine has an oil leak at the cut off switch, its a blue clone, and the tires are old yellow vegas and pretty much shot, you might get one time out off of them. And I dont know what flywheel is in there.

I could list the upgrades you need, right front bearings need to be worked on. Tiny tach is working, its on it, its pretty cool for top RPMs. I raced it at Auburndale, it was a nice kart, but folks were helping a lot, I just did not have time to work it.

The trailer is a homemade trailer, metal with wood top, the wood needs painting or replacing, it has a light out, fairly simple to fix that for someone. Its the right size for the kart, and open on top, and has new tires. I dragged it behind a minivan. Ran it one season. I think its 4x8 or 4 x 6 feet.

The clone has at least 6 races, you’d want to replace the clone. There are clutches, but if you want to win, go get a clutch. These clutches, you’d have to go through and pick one.

Plenty of gears. I have 4 digital bathroom scales, this was racing on a dime, put the kart and you onthe bathroom scales and get your readouts. Crazy right? Not at all.

There is a firesuit jacket, medium I guess, I raced it as stock light, not much wieghts. I used to wear a motorcycle flack jacket under the firesuit, last time out it was a good thing, some poor flagman wasnt looking, I got bumped into the marbles, and instead of jumping the kart got him going backwards in the spin and broke his leg and he wound up landing on my back at about 30-40 mph. I dont feel like going out again. Its not the kart. Its just my luck. The kid should have watch oncoming not the lead changing. Sorry kid. Really.

Body needs fiberglass work, so does the seat.

Theres a couple other things around, you get the whole deal, I dont want to peice this out. Find out what its like to race, clean it up, get any rust off it, buy a good clone motor and that front bearing, and go win with that 2005 frame. Prowler in that year was hot.

I havent got the money for the motor, nor the time, nor the storage space.

Make me an offer. Its worth some bucks, crap the trailer alone is worth something, I’m sweetening the deal with that one.

Lemmie know. id pull the trailer out of the deal if you want, but I should sell out, wife wants me to move to NYC. So I gotta sell out.

407-536-0058. Text or call, text is preferred.

Told you the truth guys and gals, no surprises here. It is what it is, basically a good chasis and an opportunity to build something special from that.

Just make me an offer. I dont feel like throwing a price up, you all know what its worth, I just want the cash and to let it go, I was trying to keep it.

And I’ll throw in the Kart racing book “Kart Chassis Setup and Analysis” by Garry Fisher. Good book.

Cash only. Green stuff.

Maybe I’ll get headers or a cam for the camaro out of this.

Call me.

Thanks

-SKMods.

would you take 300 for the car don’t need trailer

Yes I would. Give me a call, kart is in Clermont.

Thanks!

any pitcures?

They won’t upload. Pm me and I’ll send to your email. F I can figure it out I’ll put it up.

Might be willing to deliver it… if I can get the trailer lights up.

Still available. One offered 300, we havent completed a deal, anyone else want in on this? Make an offer, I want to let it go.

Can do it with the trailer or without it.

PM, lemme know the email, I’ll send the pics that way

Wifes on my back about it.

Thanks

I need this out, wife is getting pissed, and i’ll take very little for it. Red I wouldnt hold you to that 300. I appreciate the offer though. Haven’t heard from you…no worries.

Kart, kart stand (needs inner tubes in the wheels though, has a slow slow leak)
Gears, some brand new
Extra body, used, picked up at New Smyrna
Tinytach
PM, let me know, or text 4075360058 and I’ll reply back with pics.

Throw a motor on it and some tires and go race. Or just stop that little oil leak. I used royal purple for racing…fresh springs. Have a pair of those too that are unused.

Thanks.

Sold, gone. Blessed a kid and family with it, I’m happy about that.

Still have the trailer.

Hundred bucks for the trailer. Trailer has new tires, needs some wood or paint. Not bad condition. Dont haul heavy stuff its on springs, itll bounce. Homemade trailer. Pretty good, just needs that light fixed. I’d keep it if I could.

Perfect for dragging a kart around. Or a non commercial lawnmower.

Blessings.

-SKMods…