Progressive Racing Engines Sponsors Fast Time at the Clyde Hart Memorial 100 at NSS

Progressive Racing Engines, dedicated to the racer and the racing industry, is sponsoring Fast Time at the Clyde Hart Memorial on July 3rd at New Smyrna Speedway. The driver who posts fast qualifying time will receive $500.

Progressive Racing Engines - 305-687-5931

[QUOTE=Cornman30;161951]Progressive Racing Engines, dedicated to the racer and the racing industry, is sponsoring Fast Time at the Clyde Hart Memorial on July 3rd at New Smyrna Speedway. The driver who posts fast qualifying time will receive $500.

Progressive Racing Engines - 305-687-5931[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Progersive for doing something for the biggest SLM race in Florida.
Hope some of the other people will step up to the plate and support the biggest race of the year.

Don62

[QUOTE=Cornman30;161951]Progressive Racing Engines, dedicated to the racer and the racing industry, is sponsoring Fast Time at the Clyde Hart Memorial on July 3rd at New Smyrna Speedway. The driver who posts fast qualifying time will receive $500.

Progressive Racing Engines - 305-687-5931[/QUOTE]

I wonder if that holds even if the fast qualifier is using a race engine from a different engine builder? Either way, it’s good to see one of the top race engine builders helping out.

Obviously if you are concerned enough to throw out the potential negativity, you are concerned enough to call the number they posted and ask.

What did you find out?

Very nice of Progressive to step up like that. :aktion033:

[QUOTE=bubba;161968]Obviously if you are concerned enough to throw out the potential negativity, you are concerned enough to call the number they posted and ask.

What did you find out?[/QUOTE]

There’s nothing obvious about it. I’d be concerned if I were a racer who may or may not get the fast qualifier money, but i’m not racing there. So i’m more curious than concerned. Nice try though.

Big Props go to Progressive.

$500 will be a help for someone.

This Cornman guy associated with NSS? First he advertises about a Bounty on Patrick Thomas (witch is great! Got a hell of a car/Driver combo) and now the Progressive deal. Just curious too (been off here for awhile in Hospital. You all almost lost me. Damn the luck for you all! Jake wouldn’t have anyone anymore to harass/critize then)

DD, will add you to the prayer list. Welcome back!

Thanks. It was scary/touch and go there for awhile.

The word SPONSER would mean who ever and a Contgency would mean they would have to be using the product. and yes i spelled it wrong
Why is your glass half empty when you post??

don62

DD–Any advice for the rest of us from your current perspective?

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;161985]The word SPONSER would mean who ever and a Contgency would mean they would have to be using the product. and yes i spelled it wrong
Why is your glass half empty when you post??

don62[/QUOTE]

Why, when knowing you spelled it incorrectly, wouldn’t you just fix it instead of announcing it was mis-spelled??? But hey, you say Contgency, I say Contingency. Sounds like a song I once heard.

Thanks for clearing up the controversy for me.

My glass is half empty either because I drank half of the contents already, I spilled half of it, or I only filled it half full to begin with. I hope that answers your question.

The $500 will be paid to the fastest qualifier. They do not have to have a Progressive engine.

With that said, Progressive Racing Engines continuously supports short track racing with awards like this. It is a good thing to support companies that support racers.

Seems like every post is destined to spiral outta control nowadays on this forum.

Try to connect the dots…rhymes with Fatt Albee.

Like honestly, could we all agree just to ignore him. If you keep feeding the monster, it will never leave.

Yeah, you could like get together and totally like ignore him.

I see some problems with that approach. He’ll just keep posting his thoughts and you’ll just keep reading them. You won’t post reactions so you can pretend you don’t read his posts, but since he doesn’t need your validation anyway, he isn’t going to " leave " until he’s ready to.
Besides, if he leaves, the rest of the readers will be stuck with about 10 other posters who think they’re God’s gift to Florida racing. And at least 3 of the ten can’t even speak or spell the English language. You really want a message board like that? I don’t think so.

A BIG thanks to Progressive for putting up the $500 for the fast time award. Any sponsorship that goes directly to the racers these days is a big plus. Nice job!:ernaehrung004:

[QUOTE=Matt Albee;162009]Yeah, you could like get together and totally like ignore him.

I see some problems with that approach. He’ll just keep posting his thoughts and you’ll just keep reading them. You won’t post reactions so you can pretend you don’t read his posts, but since he doesn’t need your validation anyway, he isn’t going to " leave " until he’s ready to.
Besides, if he leaves, the rest of the readers will be stuck with about 10 other posters who think they’re God’s gift to Florida racing. And at least 3 of the ten can’t even speak or spell the English language. You really want a message board like that? I don’t think so.[/QUOTE]

Hea EZ I made the top 10 list

don62