N FL questions and thoughts

Good show at Bubba Raceway Park on the 3rd- Top Gun Sprint Cars are always cool but the E Mods surprised me with a nice car count (20) and a great feature race

any word on the upcoming show at Citrus County Speedway, seems like there would be more buzz since the track has been closed for about 3 months now and the show is a little more than a week away

I see the SLM have been taken off the schedule at Bronson for the rest of the season, any one know why? seemed like the nights they ran had some of the best attendance
I guess she has made the Late Model Sportsman her top class but feel like she let the opportunity to really make the class grow slip through her hands with how she handled the Triple Crown races
12 cars for the first round, 9 for the second, ??? for the third round (July 25)

any word on Columbia- All Tech Raceway? I thought they were opening in July, anybody know anything?

I haven’t got a chance to get to North Florida Speedway yet this season but see they have a 2 day show, “Summer Slam”, coming up July 24-25

[QUOTE=Scott Prentice;162552]Good show at Bubba Raceway Park on the 3rd- Top Gun Sprint Cars are always cool but the E Mods surprised me with a nice car count (20) and a great feature race

any word on the upcoming show at Citrus County Speedway, seems like there would be more buzz since the track has been closed for about 3 months now and the show is a little more than a week away

I see the SLM have been taken off the schedule at Bronson for the rest of the season, any one know why? seemed like the nights they ran had some of the best attendance
I guess she has made the Late Model Sportsman her top class but feel like she let the opportunity to really make the class grow slip through her hands with how she handled the Triple Crown races
12 cars for the first round, 9 for the second, ??? for the third round (July 25)

any word on Columbia- All Tech Raceway? I thought they were opening in July, anybody know anything?

I haven’t got a chance to get to North Florida Speedway yet this season but see they have a 2 day show, “Summer Slam”, coming up July 24-25[/QUOTE]

Heard that there were cars practicing All Teq Speedway …Boy that name sucks…

don62

All Tech Raceway looks really good with some MODs and LM doing some practice to see if the surface is good. The videos I’ve seen on Facebook show it to be excellent. End of July/ first of August is the proposed opening dates. Putting in a campground in the woods behind the back stretch with access to the pits. New gate to enter the track in turn 4, exit turn one.
-JIM-

Thanks Ocalasp76 for the heads up on the facebook page for All-Tech Raceway- I found it and saw the videos.
I’m hoping they bring in some Sprint Car races on their schedule eventually.

I think as far as Bronson goes ScottGarrity07 nailed it in his post in the “Limited Late Model Sportsman” thread- could not have been said any better

guess I’ll just wait for the race report on the re-opening of Citrus…

[QUOTE=Scott Prentice;162641]Thanks Ocalasp76 for the heads up on the facebook page for All-Tech Raceway- I found it and saw the videos.
I’m hoping they bring in some Sprint Car races on their schedule eventually.

I think as far as Bronson goes ScottGarrity07 nailed it in his post in the “Limited Late Model Sportsman” thread- could not have been said any better

guess I’ll just wait for the race report on the re-opening of Citrus…[/QUOTE]

Thanks Scott. I’m racing my Sportsman in the race at Citrus. I’ll give a “no bull” synopsis after the event.