Prayers Please if you are so inclined

My Dad carried me into the grandstand at 3 months, and the last race I went to with him was about a month ago, I believe.

I grew up in a series of fast Pontiacs, the fastest of which was a '70 GTO 455 4 speed car. Dad is still wheeling a Ram Air Trans Am. A hard man to grow up under, yet I owe him so much, not the least of which is my love of short track racing.

He has survived many health issues, but recently his health has taken a serious turn for the worse, and tomorrow morning will be kind of a go/no go deal…

If you are so inclined, please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you so much.

Done deal, hoping for the best for you both.

you bet–

Thinking of times with my Father too, you bet.
My thoughts are with you. r.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;163648]My Dad carried me into the grandstand at 3 months, and the last race I went to with him was about a month ago, I believe.

I grew up in a series of fast Pontiacs, the fastest of which was a '70 GTO 455 4 speed car. Dad is still wheeling a Ram Air Trans Am. A hard man to grow up under, yet I owe him so much, not the least of which is my love of short track racing.

He has survived many health issues, but recently his health has taken a serious turn for the worse, and tomorrow morning will be kind of a go/no go deal…

If you are so inclined, please keep him in your prayers.

Thank you so much.[/QUOTE]

I wish the best for you and your dad OS.

Your Family are in our prays.

Your Family are in our prays. Believe me when I say PRAY POWER works. It’s in high gear! Hope you come and bring him to the races soon. Positive make positives.

Def very sorry to hear this about OOS. Let’s all hope for the best.

Thoughts and prayers for your Dad OS…
-JIM-

thoughts and prayers for your Dad today, my best memory of my Dad was I invited him to the races to see me race on Fathers Day and that was when I won my first heat race

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Prayed!

I prayed OS and will put him on my prayer list till you say he’s good! God’s in control!!

God is in control!

He pulled through, one more hurdle, they are due to install a pacemaker soon.

Hopefully that too will go well and he will be back at the track soon!

Thanks to all for their thoughts and prayers.

I will keep you posted.

Thats great news man, glad to hear it.

OS, I am very glad to hear your Dad is doing better. I will continue to pray for him.

One more round, as mentioned.

Tomorrow AM, they are installing a “de-fibrillator”.

It only hits if, um, necessary.

A nurse said it was a “generator”. I replied, “Actually, probably more of a capacitor. Generators make electricity, this device has a battery.”

Her reply? “You can call it whatever you like, but it is called a generator”.

At any rate, your continued thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

I will let y’all know more as information becomes available.

Thank you again.

Hoping for the best for you. Miss my old man every single day.

Dad survives again!

Man, the guy is a one man enduro!

Thanks again for the Prayers and thoughts, I very much appreciate them.

Good be part of this community and know y’all…

Glad to hear he is doing better

Tomorrow isn’t promised. Glad to hear that you will have more time with your Dad. You only get one and that’s it.