7th ANNUAL EDDIE BRANN MEMORIAL- OCT 24th

Yes sir it is

Tony

I think we should bring in a tech man. The B.S. is getting thick with our class. Maybe ricky brooks. Im sure we can take up a collection to pay him.

37 modifieds at practice Friday night plus more coming today

They just finished the C main. These guys are putting on a whale of a show!

Thank you

I would like to thank Tony Careno and all the people that help him put on the show every year. Tony is one hell of a man. I also want to send out a special thanks to John and Linda Grimm who feed every person in the pitts that want to eat. And some like myself who eat for two days. They do this from the kindness of their heart and the love of the sport and the good people…THANK YOU !!!

Tony thanks you and your team for your effort in putting on this race. I think from the grandstands the drivers put on one of the best Eddie Brann races ever. This race is bring a lot of good race cars, the only other race with these numbers is maybe the Snowball Derby in Pensacola. This race is a big asset to the track that puts this race on.

Would you please take these words under advisement for your next EB race

Need to start the race no later than 10 o’clock, 3 support races features only
you already have 3 modified races way to many people left
before the race
More defined set of rule put out in advance of the race
we needed to have more time to make changes
Protests follow thru no BS from track
Mandatory Ignition box purchase by the track top 3
have them checked for Trac Control
Tires available earlier 40 cars trying to get mounted is way to much for 1 guy

Again remember you had one hell of a show.

I most enjoyed Doug’s congratulatory exchange in the pits with a fellow competitor after the race;)

Weft

I was simply asking if the driver would like to have a beer with me. The crew decided to speak up…So no beer and high fives. I love everyone equally

I do believe I heard the driver say O’Doul’s. But honestly, you had one of those nights. Nothing was going right and it was a battle throughout. You’ll def look forward to another day and another race. :ernaehrung004:

Amen to that

I already started working on the car…

Doug, Hope your repairs and/or improvements go well…

Thank you sir

Im putting a port city camaro clip on it with the lower control arm mounts located at the bottom hole. Im shortening my wheelbase. Im lowering my motor so that the crank is at 9 inches. I took a second mortgage on my home and buying some special Penske shocks. Im putting Ford lower control arms on it so I can widen the car. Im buying one of those Daytona ignition boxes and 4 piston brake calipers. Hell may even call davis technologies…Im kidding , just fixing my bent steering parts

Don’t forget the N[SIZE=“1”]2[/SIZE]O.

Bottle in the bellhousing, plumbing under the intake manifold.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;165829]Don’t forget the N[SIZE=“1”]2[/SIZE]O.

Bottle in the bellhousing, plumbing under the intake manifold.[/QUOTE]

UUUMMMMMMM YA :engel016:

*DISCLAIMER! This is a joke. Not Doug’s intake.

Nos intake.jpg