Open Wheel Modified. Complete car- Race ready Today

RACE READY. 1st class, front runner Open wheel modified with Ellis 2x4 chassis. Howe 2x4 front clip.
Quick change rear, Richmond 2 speed trans with straight cut gears.
Choice of fresh E-Mod engine or built 525HP steel head open motor. Howe Tri-Y crossover headers. New beautiful custom built body. New full containment seat, belts, net. New QM clutch, etc. Comes with spare wheels, spare shocks, springs, gear sets, car cover, 5 pc. radio set w/ harness and other misc. parts.
Tons of top quality new parts went into a recent front to back rebuild on this race car. Too much to list here.
I’m selling the complete car with your choice of engine. Not parting this beauty out.
Possible trade plus cash considered. No junk please.

I also have a 2012 Continental 28" enclosed trailer, fully loaded, A/C, 10k propane generator, air compressor, winch, etc.

Please call Roger at 407-509-7032 to schedule an inspection.

How much? And where is it at?

The car is in Orlando.
The price depends on how you want it. I have an E-Mod motor in the car now plus I have an nice open motor with dyno sheets. I will sell it as a complete car and you can also buy the car with any of the following items.
Extra wheels, springs, shocks, gears, seat, harness, HANS, radio set, scales with roll back stands, 2012 enclosed trailer w/ A/C, 10k Propane gen set, bench, winch, and more.
Please call me at 407-509-7032 to arrange an inspection. I don’t check this website very often, so best bet is to call me.
I will also consider an interesting trade plus cash. No juck please.

Come take a look and make an offer.
I will be at Bronson on Sept 5th or come to the house and put it up on the lift for a complete inspection.

Call Roger at 407-509-7032