Message board change of status

Was it the top 15 or the bottom 15?

I know but I will keep them to myself, but they should be easy to figure out when they pop up…

I get called all kinds of names on here and still only use one.
Lots of people hide under other names so what they post is a lie to start with.
The truth will set you free…
Don 62

For a second there I thought maybe urez and albee might have been the boneman and that was blowing my mind.

One thing we know is Nerone is and always will be a bottom trying to act like a top. :smiley:

Rick, Fair enough, but perhaps I was unclear.

I meant they only told you about 15, there seem to be additional…

But hey, it’s all good.

Lurkin, I am not Boneman. I don’t wear man girdles. I’m offended, you called me pudgy. In all fairness, I think Boneman has his 18 year old body back now.

I can’t be Albee, my trailer has a confederate flag hanging in the kitchen window. Albee is a Yankee, he yankee this and Yankee that.

But…why?

Perhaps some insight into the “why” of posing as multiple posters. Perhaps not.

It is not promoting racing. It is not promoting good positive conversation–by design.

Then, what…?

Here is my guess:

>To simply look like one is right and many agree with you. Possibly to also demean others. Either way, it is self serving. And it would be to compensate for an life that is, um, light in the self confidence and control depts.

But here is the inherent problem.

>It is, of course, a lie, and one would, by default, be fraudulent, and have to live with that.

How could that possibly be a net-net positive?

Either way, it is sad.

Note to kids. Do the right thing. Then you know you did the right thing, and can repeat the story of doing the right thing with a clear conscious.

It is by far the short cut in life.

I notice the person who started this thread has had nothing to say since…just a thought.

Knew it was a trolling post from the word go. Some people just can’t accept they are irrelevant.

[QUOTE=Lurkin;164117]For a second there I thought maybe urez and albee might have been the boneman and that was blowing my mind.

One thing we know is Nerone is and always will be a bottom trying to act like a top. :D[/QUOTE]

. Now weather u like the bottom is something that is up to you.
If you Lurkin around trying to a spot for ur preference that is up to you also.
Keep on the hunt big boy…lol

Don62

Not so fast Rick. They blew up my text messages today. Did you know that both you and I suck?

Just like a soap opera… As the message board turns.

Well, wasn’t the complaint that things were getting stale? Lol. It’s message boards everywhere. Or Facebook. Is what it is.

I got a couple of emails today, responded to one, ignored the next.

It makes for some interesting reading. Much better than dramabook (facebook)