Sportsman Roller

Camaro chassis, leaf spring rear. Front clip is bent and has been raced many times like that ad was real competitive every time it went to the track. Plenty of adjustment in car never had a handling issue due to clip and was easy to work around. Body is in decent shape and is plenty raceable. Has 9", most wiring, fuel cell and braided lines, dual masters, 5 on 5, fairly new brakes, has belts but not sure if they are still in date. Missing a couple of things to be a complete roller. No extra time or space is the only reason for selling, would have no problem making it race ready as it is now, as i have done in the past. Could also be a Desoto Street Stock with minimal changes. Any questions feel free to ask. Can send more pictures on request. Please be serious as I need it gone. Not really looking to trade. Asking $1800 but will entertain offers. Thanks Josh

Possible trade plus $$ my way for a virgin Monte/Impala/Malibu/Camaro/Chevelle

Phone number?

Still for sale. Would make someone a great Desoto Street Stock. Also, have had a couple of people ask about the clip, it does not appear to be bent where it mounts to the chassis, just in front of springs. Thanks

is it still for sale

is this car still for sale and a phone number to reach you?