Henchcraft Lightning Sprint/D2 Midget

I have a mid 90’s Henchcraft Lightning Sprint. It has a GSXR 750 that runs (Have not fired this year). I stripped down this car and had it powder coated. A lot of new Hyper parts because I was building it the way I wanted. Just had the steering box rebuilt (Sent to Schoder in CA) and converted to fit the new sized pitman arms. It is torsion front and rear. It has front and top wings, just never mounted it because was going to race it wingless. Also purchased a tail tank to use instead of the tank with a tail cone cover. I still kept the old parts as reference and to use if need be. It has an old seat that it came with. New battery purchased, not even filled. I have the wheels with some old tires as well. I purchased a stockcar and really don’t have the money or time to finish this up. I live down in FL and could be open to a trade for a micro/mini 250/600. I’m asking $3500 obo. I’ll entertain most offers, but I can’t let it go for nothing as I do have a good amount into it. Text or Call Justin @ (813)323-5300 or email me at dmx2813@gmail.com , Thanks.

$3000, want it gone soon. I could also trade without motor for a mini sprint roller.

got about $2 grand if you still have it?

send more pics to billyreubens@gmail.com thanks

Sold

This car is sold