Camaro Street Stock Roller

Mid 70’s Camaro with stock floor and firewall.Has 2x2 tube from end of snout to front of rear leaf springs then 2x3 tube from there back.Afco shocks and springs up front with jack bolts.Rear has Landrum 175 lbs leaf spring on right and 200 lbs on left.Adj lowering blocks and bolt on spring pads.9" disk brake rear.1/2 track gear.QA1 and Bilstein shocks on rear.2 drive shafts.Alum 3 speed shifter w/rods.Gauges and switches.Clutch w/z bars.
8 gal cell.Stock Camaro roof and new Howe 81 Camaro hose.Alum rad.Used alum body sides-hood-fenders.(4)2"offset wheels,(2)3"offset wheels,(1)2" offset bead-lock.All wheels are 10" wide.3 are new.$.Also have set of camel hump heads291new GM Performance valve springs and retainers-locks.New screw in studs.Need valve job and rocker towers cut down.Will sale with car $1200 or $1500 with out heads.Will consider reasonable offers.
I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY.

l front.jpg

rr inside frame.jpg

Where is the car located? Can you text pics of the front end? 352-454-6986

Car in Seffner Fl.
Will get pics in next few days. It is dark just about every night when I get home from work…

Do you still have it for sell

Yep, until end of this coming weekend, if not sold by than will start getting ready for Dirts4Racing Hobbystock series 2016.

heads

will you sell the 291’s separately

no sorry will not sell heads unless car is sold first…

Have changed my mind and decided to do something different.Will sale roller with spare wheels and driveshafts for $850 or will trade for 2 dr. Cavalier or Sunfire 5 speed. If I sale for trade car then I will sell heads.

Have changed my mind and decided to do something different.Will sale roller with spare wheels and driveshafts for $850 or will trade for 2 dr. Cavalier or Sunfire 2.2, 5 speed. If I sale for trade car then I will sell heads.

Still have car ???

Yes car is.Heads have already been put on motor.
Will sell car as roller or with 350, 3 speed, new flywheel, new headers.
All it would need to be race ready would be clutch assem., hyd throwout bearing assem., and ring and pinion and good tires.
Will give specs on engine if interested in buying with everything…$2800

How much for just car, or is it a package deal now? Does the motor run?

Will sell any way.
Just the car with extra wheels and a drive shaft and rad…$1000
Engine is brand new still on engine stand. Will finish installing intake this weekendPerformer RPM.
IF WANT A PIC AND INFO ON MOTOR WILL TAKE PIC AND SEND TO YOUR PM ALONG WITH ALL ENGINE DETAILS THIS WEEKEND.
Thanks
Arnie

thanks and let me know about the motor

pic

Pic of motor.

MOTOR.jpg

More pics of car please 3526728377

working 2 jobs next 2 nights, will get more pics Thursday night my first night off.

Pics please

Sale Pending…
If doesn’t sell will down size pics I have and post them they are to big to go on.

hello

If u don’t sell it please give me a call at 3214581591 very interested thank u