YO! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, all!

Thank you again for the board, and thanks to all here for making me feel welcome.

If you do not celebrate Christmas, feel free to state your Holiday so that we can celebrate it with you.

And feel free to state anything else that is especially important to you at this time of year. For me that would be family, Christmas lights, and pecan pie, although sometimes not in that order…

Looking forward to 2016 and the racing at our local tracks with my friends from Karnac!

Merry Christmas to you and your family OS.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe one!

Merry Christmas to all my great racing friends! Let’s hope this board can grow back to be what it once was… Used to have tons of fun on here, especially with photos and memories of the “good old days.”

Merry Christmas to all!

"Let’s hope this board can grow… Used to have tons of fun on here, especially with photos and memories of the ‘good old days.’ ". AncrDave

You know, I have great memories of the good old days, no doubt. Some of it was probably that I was younger and happily “didn’t know then what I does know now” (not Bob Seger, but close).

All dat said, I had one of the best “racing” years of my life in 2015, and had a great time on Karnac as well.

If it gets better that will be a bonus!

Yep, for sure we had lots of fun with this board back in the days… a lot of good times messing with people (all in jest)…a few of us really got down with post… I don’t have a serious bone in my body and it sure showed back then…OSF…btw…Merry Christmas to all…there, I said it and I don’t care who it offends…

Wishing all of you a very blessed Christmas, and may all of you have a super 2016. Hope to see ya at the races, and may God bless.