Modified for sale, ready to race

I bought this car from someone who took it in trade and knew little about it. I have been told it looks like a Pletcher car, but I don’t know for sure. It had Joe Harris Race Cars painted on the body when I got it. If you look at the quarter panels in the right light you can see where it Said “Windsor” at one time. Has many dated win stickers from the early 2000’s at Orlando and Ocala. As I said I don’t have any documented history of the car. Engine is SBC with Dart Sportsman II heads, roller rockers, Victor Jr. intake, racing harmonic balancer, MSD distributor, crossover headers. 3 speed trans with all gears, multi disc clutch, aluminum bell housing. Winters quick change with extra gears. New radiator, with new spare radiator. New Wilwood brake m/cyls and Tilton clutch m/cyl. All new brake calipers and Hawk brake pads. New radio car harness, window net and Simpson belts. New Quickcar tach and MSD 6al ignition box. Fire system, Basset wheels with 2 spares. New Interstate AGM battery. I only ran the car at New Smyrna a few times and it ran well, but I am no modified driver. I am posting lots of pictures, and please ask any questions. Asking $6800 or best offer.

More pictures

Even more pictures

Yes, more pictures!

Guess what, more pictures!!

Yes, it is true, more pictures!!!

We are getting close to the end!

Ok, I promise this is it!

Do you have a # I can call you, would like to know track width and weight of car, total wt. and percentages Nice looking older modified

Thanks for the nice words. You can call me at Nine Oh Four- Five Four Zero-Two Four Eight Two

Interested in any racecar trades? Super late roller?

No, thanks. I will take cash or will trade for street car.

Price reduced to $5800 obo. Make me an offer, you may be surprised!

Rolex 24 special pricing! $4900 obo!

interested

I have a mod mini I’m putting together now should be able to get six k out of it would like to talk to you bout yours I ran modified for two years kinda miss it got super late now but also want to run mod call ron 813-380-9379 any time.

I am not interested in a race car trade, thanks. I will consider street car trade. If I don’t sell by the end of next week, I am listing on Ebay at higher price.

Where you located would you take $4200

I sent you a PM

On Ebay now!

$4200 still offered i know ya dont want to go that low but it there