Calling out a Troll... AJ Pollard (weftracing96) - Desoto Speedway Flagger

So I am going to call out a Troll here… AJ better known as Alan Pollard Jr aka Weftracing96 on here.

Look, I get that you don’t like me. You were voted off the island of our group text and cast aside. The infamous Desoto post went down etc because you made a bunch of empty promises and we all know how that ended up. But now here we stand, months later, everyone else has moved on with their lives and you are still absolutely ate up with it. You just can’t let it go. It’s actually comical truthfully.

You can see his comment HERE

To go on to www.racedayct.com under the article about my win, and post as OldSchool was a childish cowards move. We know it was you. Deny it all you want but Oldschool himself has never said so much as one single negative thing about me or to me. He was one of the first to congratulate me after my win last week. We also shared multiple PM’s on racing related conversation regarding my car on here this week. That points all fingers in one direction, to the one single person that hates me in FL. It’s time that everyone knows the type of person you really are.

After my wreck in the 3rd race last year, you sent a text not even 10 minutes after I got out of my car in the garage… “Aww what happened partna” after threatening to have me wrecked by someone you know previously. Now, I will absolutely fire up the keyboard to bring light to a situation, especially one like I did, but I would never wish ill will on another human being, whether I like them or not. That is about the lowest anyone can go and you sir, shouldn’t even be involved in this sport if that is your mentality.

Now, you post on RaceDayCT calling me a “clown” and saying that you “ran me out of Florida”. HAH! Let me say this… No one ran me out of FL. No one ran me off of Karnac, no one keeps me from being on here and saying what I want. I have been hard at work in the shop working on my car to be able to get this point, not hiding behind a keyboard on an internet forum acting like a tough guy like you like to. If I chose to come back, I’d be back in FL racing at your tracks tomorrow. I have the resources and backing to do so at any time but I chose to race where my family and friends are for now.

It’s childish AJ. You should really take a look in the mirror if you wonder why none of us want to communicate with you.

I think the support I have received both here on Karnac, as well as up here locally speaks for itself!

Phil,

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

As you know, I rarely say negative things about anyone.

Frankly, I am uncertain that it is Weft.

But whoever typed that has to live with trying to hurt two people.

That only can come from a deep insecurity in who they are.

So, the best thing is prayer. For them. Who knows, they may pick it up themselves.

Ask for Forgiveness one time and it is a brand new beginning. Hey, it could happen!

Meanwhile, you sir, are a THOMPSON SPEEDWAY WINNER!!

ps–In a car you built. In a car you drove.

Your way. At a tough joint.

[SIZE=“6”]UDAMAN![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;170162]Phil,

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

As you know, I rarely say negative things about anyone.

Frankly, I am uncertain that it is Weft.

But whoever typed that has to live with trying to hurt two people.

That only can come from a deep insecurity in who they are.

So, the best thing is prayer. For them. Who knows, they may pick it up themselves.

Ask for Forgiveness one time and it is a brand new beginning. Hey, it could happen!

Meanwhile, you sir, are a THOMPSON SPEEDWAY WINNER!![/QUOTE]

Just calling a spade a spade, sir. AJ hates me with a passion, has wished ill will on me etc. All signs point to him instantly. There is not a single person here that I can think of that would use your name to try and get to me aside from him to try and pit me against you.

I am certain he will come in here and deny it and make up some sort of story to defend himself. He’s a coward who can’t face the truth. It’s alright.

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;170164]ps–In a car you built. In a car you drove.

Your way. At a tough joint.

[SIZE=“6”]UDAMAN![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy! It didn’t come easy. Lots of long sleepless nights in the shop banging our heads against the wall. I’d put these drivers in my division against anyone in the country any day.

I have a troll also, who eventually called himself out. Using 2 different names, he let ONE thing slip in his disguise by forgetting to switch identities before hitting the “send” button.
I have NEVER felt the need to hide my opinions behind a false name. If I feel the need to say something, I’ll do it, whether in person if possible, or online if that’s the only option.
Pretty damned childish to talk trash, and hide your identity.
Phil… gotta say I’ve missed your input around here. You have a totally different perspective of the racing game that too many locals refuse to open their eyes to.
You’re a victim of the “we don’t care how you do it up North” mentality… when in truth, there’s a LOT that could be learned from a Northern racing mentality.
Congrats on the win, don’t let the trolls bother you, and don’t stop giving out helpful suggestions… even if too many morons wish you’d just stop.

I figured he was someone affiliated with Desoto.
Good job Phil.
I was actually thinking he was Matt Albee. Because when Albee left, he suddenly appeared on this board.

Honestly, I’d rather have haters than no one at all. Just means I am doing something right. Obviously there’s some jealousy there. It’s okay. I will keep doing what I’m doing no matter what. Maybe I’ll even come back here more. We will see. I like this place I just haven’t had a lot of time lately. Lots of nights in the shop and time with my girl and family.

He’s like a crazy chick that stalks you. And way to take a big swing at getting the board back on the gossip scene weekly top 40.

I cant help but to see this guy post on everyones facebook all the time with a bunch of bullshit. Ive always wondered exactly how he was involved and now it makes sense. Everytime I see something that he comments on my stomach cant help but to cringe because subconsciously I feel bad for him, and firmly believe that’s why people with mental handicaps shouldn’t have social media.

I am moving this to the complainers corner for now it doesn’t belong here.