2014 Continental Cargo 34'x8.5

Up for sale is my 2014 Continental Cargo with about 25 race nights on it. Trailer is in great shape, and is very spacious with plenty of side and front cabinet space. Ive been able to fit an open wheel modified a golf cart and a 6.5’ pit cart in here and still have a few feet left to play with. Has speakers throughout with a AM/FM/CD player with AUX plug in and USB plug in. Also has pit pal accessories all throughout the trailer.

Trailer will come with a Husky 10k lb electric jack that comes with two wireless remotes. Also included will be a Coleman 13,500 BTU AC unit that has only been used one night. Asking $16,000.

I have plenty of pit equipment that can be included as well. I also have a Brunhoelzle 3 pump jack, all star jackstands, A huge pit cart with nitrogen tank storage and air hose reel, inverter and CD player as well. I also have a Power Horse 8500 watt generator with all adaptor cords. I will also include the sway bars and hitch if my asking price is met. Price for everything listed is $18,500

Feel free to call text or message me on here. (813)416-9240 Jerry Cutting

[/IMG]

CAN YOU SEND MORE PICTURES OF INSIDE @ CHAD@S2NCOMMUNICATIONS.NET

Email sent.

Still Interested

CHAD@S2NCOMMUNICATIONS.NET
THE TRAILER IS ABSOLUTELY WORTH WHAT YOUR ASKING IT IS JUST A LITTLE MORE CASH THAN I COMFORTABLE COMING OUT WITH. JUST SO YOU KNOW IM LOOKING TO SEE ABOUT FINANCING PART OF IT. WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR CAR TRAILER AND EVERYTHING??