Clyde Hart Memorial THURSDAY 6/30

Below are the drivers I have spoken to and confirmed that they are racing the Clyde Hart Memorial this Thursday. I will update as I receive confirmation or after practice on Wednesday.

Stephen Nasse
Anthony Sergi
Tim Russell
Jeff Choquette
David Rogers
Brad May
Jeff Scofield
Noah Cornman
Derek Scott Jr
Tim Adams
Anthony Cataldi
Daniel Keene Jr
Will Martin
BJ McLeod
Michael Atwell
Jesse Dutilly (possibly)

Sounds GREAT!!! You can count “Old Farts Touring Fan Group”!!! We are…

[SIZE=“5”]Sounds GREAT!!! You can count “Old Farts Touring Fan Group”!!! We are loading up for a GREAT RACE!!! When we were last time for the Sprints the Sportsman put on a heck of a good race (Patrick came from the back a kicked butt). OldSchool+ I know I will see you there (that’s your home track). Can’t wait the read the updates. Thanks Kim for keeping us posted!!! Your Staff is always spot on!!! [/SIZE]:natur008::huepfen024::huepfen024::auto003:
:aktion033:

Add Dennis Schoenfeld from Arkansas

kim any new pre-entries? Also hope to bring two new Fans…

[B][I][SIZE=“5”]Kim any new pre-entries in the Late Models and could you please add a list of the other classes (last week you guys had GREAT car counts) Drivers?

Also hope to bring two new Fans to Short Track Racing. Hiram and I went to school back in the 70’s together. He had a “Hot Rod” 57 Chevy that was one of the school nicest cars. After telling him about what I have be up to for the last 40 plus years I told him about the Road Trip. He’s still a Gear Head and is resorting a 65 Mustang GT. Him and his wife are going to meet up with “The Old Fart Traveling Fan Group” and go to their first Short Tack Race!!! I sure they will fall in love with their pit passes and become Fans of our Sport. They live 30 minutes from New Smyrna.

Our Sport needs all off us to spread the word of the value of FUN being a Fan!!! Hope the weather holds off and we have a GREAT Race in Clyde Hart Memorial!!![/SIZE][/I][/B]
:natur008::huepfen024::sport009::auto003:
:aktion033:

Add

#27 Bobby Good
#12 David Green

I don’t have a list on lower divisions because we didn’t do pre entries and there aren’t many here tonight. It’s all I can do to keep up with Supers at the moment. I will update as I can but it may not happen tomorrow ubless I get some down time.

[QUOTE=Kim Brown;170441]Add

#27 Bobby Good
#12 David Green

I don’t have a list on lower divisions because we didn’t do pre entries and there aren’t many here tonight. It’s all I can do to keep up with Supers at the moment. I will update as I can but it may not happen tomorrow unless I get some down time.[/QUOTE]

Please don’t stress yourself with all you are going thru today. We appreciate all you do for us and the track.
See you tomorrow.
-JIM-

Is there a track side coverage for this anywhere? Not seeing one on S51…

S51 has trackside coverage up now with 16 late models posting practice times…the weather forecast has gone downhill in a hurry though :thumbdown: