Fight for Life 89

from Facebook:
[B][I]

Linda Collins feeling happy with Lee Collins at Home in Felda, Fl.

1 hr ? Felda ?

What a Great Honor it is to receive this Beautiful Trophy from such a wonderful young man! LJ Grimm, you are an amazing person to bring such joy to Lee. Words can not express the joy we felt as you delivered the trophy you won in honor of my husband!
[/I][/B]

This young man is a class act ,Congrats L J. Special Thanks to yoho and the entire staff at showtime for putting this deal together in 4 days,I believe they raised around $2,200.Dollars for lee which lj delivered to them today.Thanks to all the drivers,crews,and fans for coming out and supporting this event. Keep digging Lee,

Great job LJ. Both on the hard fought win, and bringing this gift to Lee. You have always been a class act. :ernaehrung004:
-JIM-

What a great gesture LJ.
Lee keep up the good fight.
My prayers are with you and your family.

LJ is a class act, as is Robert.

Continued prayers for Lee…

What OS said.

:thumbsup:

That was a great gesture LJ, the racing community is proud to have someone like you with such a big heart.
And i hope Lee knows that we’re all praying for him every day.

Thanks LJ wish we could have been there, DJ and the #8 team wish Lee and family well.

LJ Grimm

What can you say about this young man. He was raised to be a great man by his two awesome parents Linda and John. He is the first one to help anyone. He almost always has a great attitude. And this Gesture shows me that he is a bigger man than I ever thought. Congrats to you LJ. You earned the win without doubt and you are an amazing young man. You ever need anything for the car or to make it to the races…just ask.

Keep fighting Lee

Great jesture. Much respect to both of these gentlemen.