Sunshine State Challenge Series

I’m happy to announce that I have spoken with the owners of Auburndale Speedway, 4-17 Southern Speedway and Events and Desoto Speedway and I am going to be the official photographer for the Sunshine State Challenge Series for the 2017 Season.

It is my goal to work hard and promote this awesome series that the tracks have worked together to make happen. I’m going to be traveling to various events and take pictures covering the racing action and I’m also going to Spotlight some of the amazing racing talent and upcoming talent in the State of Florida. I cannot think Rex Guy, Shari and Denny Meyer, and Joe and Janet Gentry enough for allowing me this opportunity to do what I love and help promote racing in our community.

Please like the page and check back for updates on all of the upcoming series events! See you at the races!

Thank you,
Robert Howell

I will try and share as much news as possible on here to help all of you know what is happening.

If your on Facebook and have not already Joined please Join the Series page:

https://www.facebook.com/SunshineStateChallengeSeries/?notif_t=page_fan&notif_id=1482801846269548

WOW Robert !!! You will do an AWESOME JOB!!!

[SIZE=“6”]WOW Robert!!! You will do an AWESOME JOB!!! Can’t wait to follow the Series!!![/SIZE]:light::auto003::natur008::wink:

Thank You Bobby, I am going to give it my all to keep everyone informed

This Sunday at Auburndale Speedway