Showtime is bringing Sun Shine back to the Track!!!!

[SIZE=“5”]Showtime is bringing Sun Shine back to the Track!!! Robert is really working hard to bring all those 5000+ Fans back to the Track!!! He planted 11 light poles between turns 2 and 3 with 3 LARGE light sets. That equals 33 more rays of SUNSHINE!!! Great job Robert and Staff. Always making it better for the Racer and Fans. My hats OFF to YOU!!! Can’t wait to give you my money for the SHOW!!![/SIZE]:natur008::natur008::natur008::auto003::wink:

with all the negativity being spoke about almost every track have to give a thumbs up the Showtime Speedway, Yoho, staff. When Saturday night. Good show of cars with good racing. Yoho said they will not put up with drivers or crew disrespecting staff or safety. He is not scared to suspend or fine for the sake of car count. It’s his sand box and he wants you to play in it. adding lighting and stands…good prices

Great job and keep it going

I don’t know about the good prices part

But I will go so far as to say competitively priced. I will say ever since Yoho got the cloud of confusion over the lease lifted from over top of his head he has stepped up his game and so far this year for the most part the racers have responded in decent numbers
I don’t have a problem with giving credit where credit is due
So I will give Yoho a thumbs up on his efforts this year.Bobby D. I hope you are on the road to recovery and ready to spend a Saturday at the races.

The Cat is BACK!!!

[QUOTE=zerofor;174830]But I will go so far as to say competitively priced. I will say ever since Yoho got the cloud of confusion over the lease lifted from over top of his head he has stepped up his game and so far this year for the most part the racers have responded in decent numbers
I don’t have a problem with giving credit where credit is due
So I will give Yoho a thumbs up on his efforts this year.Bobby D. I hope you are on the road to recovery and ready to spend a Saturday at the races.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“5”]The Cat is BACK!!!
Thanks zero for the concern! I have had 4 Mayor Surgeries in 3 months. Man all I can say is Tampa Generals GREAT on emergency surgery. But they only gave me 2 year to live. Mayo Clinic redid one of TGH’s Surgeries. And GAVE ME a 20 warranty. So bottom line Robert Hart (owner of New Smyrna) gave me the name “The Cat” was right!!! See YOU at the Races (maybe this weekend)!!![/SIZE]

Bobby D.

You are a liar liar liar!!! Lol I’m here tonight and it’s overcast as hell.Wait a minute it’s starting to peek out now.The poles are up and Yoho said they are waiting for the electric contractor to hook everything up.The new seats for turn four are laying here,hopefully Yoho will catch enough dry weather to get them in.I might just miss these old tilt a whirl seats though,it’s almost like visiting the amusement park with races thrown in too.

“Major” surgery

If someone is operating on me in any form or fashion it’s major surgery! :stuck_out_tongue: