Racing returns to Orlando Speedworld for 8 dates in 2018 !

The Sunshine State Challenge Series and director Ricky Brooks, and in partnership with Rex with Auburndale Speedway, Joe with 417 Southern and with Orlando owner Ozzy Moya will open for 8 special event dates in 2018. More information, schedule, divisions will be announced as things our firmed and completed. Seeing racing back at Orlando Speedworld is very cool and we hope everyone will come and be a part of the return of racing there !

that is good news

that is good news, for sure-but after reading todays newspaper, reading about the orange county plans to re-open the blueprints for the east-west 408, 7 mile expansion plans to build the route to the 520 hwy–the plan, among many, looks to go right down the middle of the property. I hope a different route is planned, but i don’t see it going anywhere else but straight through the middle of the open land that the raceway stands on right now. bummer.

county plans

I would not worry about the county plans to re-open blueprints, just that in itself sounds like it is 10 years down the road. All county’s work at one speed, slow. Showtime has had a road going through the track for the last 20 years. My advise, enjoy the racing, I would think it will be some time before a road goes through… Vince P.

Any update ?

As of now the OSW deal is dead because Ozzy won?t call anyone back and nothing has been done there as far as track upkeep.

What else is new