Pletcher Open Wheel Modified

Pletcher Open Wheel Modified. Car has the best of everything and 90% of it is new. New body, shocks, springs and “setup” by Dave Pletcher. Quick change freshly rebuilt, new hubs, brakes, rotors, triple disk…too much to list. Car is powered by a Robert Delgado 377 with all high end parts. I have all of the paperwork on what’s in the engine and will discuss it with a serious buyer. The car is super clean inside and out and is ready to go racing. I have more pictures on my phone and can text them upon request.

$14000

Nathan Florian
352-613-0587

[QUOTE=MiniRacer26;175505]Pletcher Open Wheel Modified. Car has the best of everything and 90% of it is new. New body, shocks, springs and “setup” by Dave Pletcher. Quick change freshly rebuilt, new hubs, brakes, rotors, triple disk…too much to list. Car is powered by a Robert Delgado 377 with all high end parts. I have all of the paperwork on what’s in the engine and will discuss it with a serious buyer. The car is super clean inside and out and is ready to go racing. I have more pictures on my phone and can text them upon request.

$14000

Nathan Florian
352-613-0587[/QUOTE]

TTT…car is race ready for the Eddie Braun race.

Price reduced, $13k. Included in the sale is everything I have that pertains to a circle track car ( springs, quick change gears, extra wheels, suspension parts)

Champ Car

I sent you an email not related to this car though.

Price reduced 12k

Car has been sold!!