I like Bubba Pollard but...

he was not taken out at greenville pickens in my opinion…
seems he slowed into turn one, and lost it,
I wasn’t there but by the video that’s what I see,
and perhaps its best to watch the video first before he points fingers,
parking matt craig wasn’t right,
but hey like I said I like bubba and what he’s done so far,
so any comments on this one??

I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say here? The video clearly shows Bubba being wrecked from behind by the 54 car of Matthew Craig.

You usually do need to slow down going into the corners…Matthew Craig even admitted that he wrecked Bubba. Not much more to really say…

Yeah um… Craig was so far under Bubba he could probably tell you what rear shocks he was running… Whether it was intentional or not, who knows… Craig posted on Social Media he was sorry and it wasn’t intentional, but we all know how well that fixes racecars.

“Yeah um… Craig was so far under Bubba he could probably tell you what rear shocks he was running…”–Phil

That’s funny right there.

Not as funny as Nancy Pelosi’s face at the State of the Union, but darned funny!

[QUOTE=OldSchool+;176255]“Yeah um… Craig was so far under Bubba he could probably tell you what rear shocks he was running…”–Phil

That’s funny right there.

Not as funny as Nancy Pelosi’s face at the State of the Union, but darned funny![/QUOTE]

You topped him OS!!

I guess when your a car length ahead on the straight(like I said refer to the replay),
you should keep that car length in the corner,
unless your going to slow,
he could go high and let craig go by… if he cant keep your speed up…

…also if you take a look at the replay you will see craig stays even with the outside car during the entire dealeyo,
so best if pollard pulls to the outside and let the faster cars go

If you are trying to convince me that Pollard didnt get dumped, you might want to find another video. Last i checked SLMs come with a brake pedal too.

[QUOTE=aquarius1234;176262]…also if you take a look at the replay you will see craig stays even with the outside car during the entire dealeyo,
so best if pollard pulls to the outside and let the faster cars go[/QUOTE]

Inquiring minds would like to know… Have you ever sat behind the wheel of a racecar? Because it sure sounds like you have no clue.

[QUOTE=aquarius1234;176262]…also if you take a look at the replay you will see craig stays even with the outside car during the entire dealeyo,
so best if pollard pulls to the outside and let the faster cars go[/QUOTE]

https://www.facebook.com/speed51/videos/10154967820220981/

This replay? The one that clearly shows Bubba put 3/4 of a car on the 30 car outside of him on the restart going into 1, and then Craig in the 54 just overdrives entry and drives through Bubba.

I’ll tell you almost certainly what happened with Craig. There were 29 laps left in that race and I bet his car wasn’t handling perfect at that point and he was using more brake than normal and boiled the fluid. He bombed it off into turn 1 and without thinking to pump the pedal a few times, stood on the brakes and the pedal traveled more than normal and brakes didn’t grab as he was expecting. The 26 and 30 both checked up at about the same time, the 54 kept going…

From experience, this is the most likely scenario.

“[PJ’s provided video] clearly shows Bubba put 3/4 of a car on the 30 car outside of him on the restart going into 1, and then Craig in the 54 just overdrives entry and drives through Bubba.”–Phil

Agreed.

“I bet [Craig’s] car wasn’t handling perfect at that point and he was using more brake than normal and boiled the fluid. He bombed it off into turn 1 and without thinking to pump the pedal a few times, stood on the brakes and the pedal traveled more than normal and brakes didn’t grab as he was expecting.”–Phil II

Maybe. But I wouldn’t bet too much of your money on that. Possibly he meant to hit him (like Hamlin meant to hit Elliot) but miscalculated on the speed he was carrying.

Or possibly he just meant to dump him. Did Pollard rough Craig up previously…?

“[It would have been] best if pollard pull[ed] to the outside and let the faster cars go.”–It is the dawning of the age of…

“[Say what?]”–Phil

Come on, Phil! Every week “Ol’ DW” claims that is the way to go, because, um, that’s what he did the last five years that he took up space on the track.