Things Have Been So Bad Lately -

I actually watched the Indy 500 and wait for it… even the Nascar Race… talk about having race withdrawals… I NEVER watch either of those two, but with all the damn XXXX (you fill in the missing word)… tracks have cancelled races for weeks now…Hopefully this week will be different… Hell, even YOYO cancelled (and everyone knows that doesn’t happen often)…

Get your butts out to a race this weekend - show em how bad we missed racing… and tell em OSF sent ya…

Well, the 600 is usually a snoozer, but up until this year, Indy has been OUTSTANDING of late. Now back to out local short tracks, well, i think the powell memorial is coming up soon, isnt it?

Actually watched Indy and portions of the Monaco F-1 race (between golf tournaments) and the first segment of the World 600 before it started putting me to sleep… Fortunately the race was on radio too so I just went to bed and turned it on… Fell asleep but woke up before the broadcast ended so I actually knew who won (what a snoozer)
Indy was just OK… nowhere near as good as the last three years… The new “package” for the cars really screwed up everything and it just was not super competitive… Was glad to see Will Power win as he’d been trying a long time…
Did notice a lot of empty seats in the stands though…
The F-1 race at Monaco is a joke… nobody can pass unless the car in front of them breaks or is significantly slower… The most important part of this race is qualifying… basically, if you win the pole, you win the race… just pace yourself and make good pit stops…
The NASCAR race was terrible but at least there were some fans in the stands… They sure didn’t get to see much though…

“Get your butts out to a race this weekend-”–OSF

Gonna give it a shot if any of them will actually have the gates unlocked.

NSS was there–for a while–last Saturday night, and I will give them credit for that. On a card which featured Late Models & Modifieds, they got in Bombers & Super Stocks…

AncrDave: Agreed, all the “big timers”, um, sucked big time.

yep OSF

I think Yoho cursed the weathermen and they unleashed the monsoon gods on him in retaliation.Its been so long since I’ve went anywhere I’m afraid the car has forgot the way there.Citrus on Saturday and Showtime on sunday sounds good…right now.If not I will quack like a duck and keep the recliner warm…
again.