Is there anybody out there...?

Hello, are we back?

1 Like

Yes we are back it may be slow for a few days but we are back and now I can post again

3 Likes

Yes we are back . Lots to figure out here but once we do this will be awesome !

1 Like

Still wondering where everyone is ? I thought this place would be crowded by now .

2 Likes

I have a feeling that many people abandoned the forums because of the issues the old one had. Getting the word out was a success as some folks did come back, but out of all 8,348 original users, about only 10 have come back.

I wouldn’t call my work a waste though :joy:, it was a fun process of figuring out all the errors and seeing some folks get their accounts back.

If you go to Karnac.com or RealRacinUSA.com, the fan forum / message board link looks like it goes to the old forum, but I set it up to change from there to here automatically.

Suggestion: Reach out to the racing community. There are many unsponsored cars, you only need one in each class with a RealRacinUSA.com sticker to generate interest.

Probably they would be accommodating for little to no dollars.

Either way, thank you for your efforts. Am hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Maybe a racetrack or two could be convinced to announce the forums return during the races . Or even on their website or Facebook posts . I believe many haven’t returned as they have no idea the forum is back . Unless they have been on sunshine state racing there’s no way anyone would know . I mean even Rex hasn’t posted yet which is strange .

2 Likes

I am going to work on getting announcements made at tracks and stickers made I think it will be slow process but I honestly believe we can build this back it will take post and interest to get people talking. I will keep doing prizes to get people on LOL

1 Like

Well, I am back, but to be honest, it’s going to take a while for me to get back in the habit of checking in here.

1 Like

Welcome back !

1 Like

And as far as stickers go I already have about 5 different race cars willing to display them for the forum . I’m sure I can get more as well .

2 Likes

Timesplitter = :trophy:

2 Likes

timesplitter, are you the guy I’ve known for 10+ years, and who helped us with the Legend car at Auburndale a month ago?

2 Likes

Yes sir ! Been wondering where you were .glad to hear from you .

2 Likes

Got it, now I know who to pick on.
Do you know how to add pictures on this new board?

1 Like

Wonderfull . No I don’t know how to add pics but if you click on simsnet and message him he will be able to help you with that .

2 Likes

1 Like