Jelly Bean time.Then take a ride in the pace car.

Okay how about this cross promotion between SSR & 4-17 Southern Speedway and the Bigley family for this special race ahead.Fill a jar of jelly beans and promote it on Facebook for people to post a guess to how many is in it here on the forum and the winner gets a ride in the pace car for the Bill Bigley Memorial race.

1 Like

I might add you could do the same thing for any big race in Florida.Then add some SSR swag and if the tracks can be coerced some track swag.

1 Like

That would be awesome. I can pin the post for everyone to see. Winner will be contacted via email.

1 Like

Let me make sure track is on board and I think it’s an awesome deal.

1 Like

The other question is do we do this on all social media platforms or just here to try and get more traffic on the board. I am open to all
Ideas.

1 Like

Run the promotion on the Sunshine State Racing Facebook page with specific instructions that they must respond on the message board ONLY and that no answers given on Facebook would be counted.That way it drives them to and through the message board and makes them sign up and look around awhile.I don’t know if you have uploaded the old pages of pictures that Dave Westerman had on the old sight or not,but with new members would come a new appreciation of that history.Those pictures alone could hold a race fan on the site for quite awhile.

2 Likes

I could add you could work this in various ways.If a track wasn’t comfortable with someone riding in the pace car then maybe during the parade lap during the National Anthem.Or drop the green flag on the start of the race.Or give the starting command on track.Theres many ways to work this depending on what the track likes.But still steer it via Facebook through the message board for entry.

2 Likes