Contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pick the Top Three For The Florida State Late Model Championship at Showtime Speedway 1/22/2022

Contest!!! Pick the Top Three For The Florida State Late Model Championship at Showtime Speedway 1/22/2022

Here is the official contest for the Florida State Late Model Championship at Showtime Speedway.

Reply to this post with the Top three picks You have for the $10.000 to win Florida State Championship on 1/22/22 at Showtime speedway. Top three in Order for a Gift card from Sunshine State Racing.

To help build this page even if we do not have a winner I will give the gift card to a person who gives it a shot.

1 Like

Steven Nasse , George Gorham , Steve Dorer.

2 Likes

Stickler, Nasse, Dutilly

2 Likes

Nasse,Atwell,Dutiliy

2 Likes

Atwell, Dutilly & Goddard

2 Likes

Nasse, Dorer, and Dutiliy

2 Likes

Dutilly,Atwell, Gorham

1 Like

Who knows is first could be him is second and maybe him/her is third…How would I know since I don’t even know who will be there?

1 Like

On a wild guess Atwell first Nasse second Staropoli third.

1 Like

Dorer, Irvan, Nasse? Does anyone know if this will be streamed? Does not appear it will be on Speed51/Racing America?

1 Like

Double this deal up and post it on Facebook and run it back through here also.Secondary contest for a hat or shirt etc. …Pick the Invert.First one with the correct answer wins…its kinda tough picking a finishing order not knowing the entries.But there will be an Invert regardless of who’s there.

1 Like

sometime Nasse, Atwell, Dutiliy

1 Like

Fishing equipment