From Gary Balough to the TWINS!!

Nov 13 , 2007 —Real Racin USA Live! is back after a month long vacation.

Guests include: Steve Lewis, the man behind the Performance Racing Industry trade show and the $135,000 Sprint and Midget Classic in Orlando each December. WHAT IS WITH THE TWINS ANYWAY? Listen to find out the secret.

—Sean Reutimann, spotter for David Reutimann, with info on the huge David Reutimann Charity Golf Tournament & Auction in late November.

—Dumont Smith, winner of the 1967 Florida Governors Cup, in an amazing interview that will stun you. Keyword:Balough

—The Snowball Derby is coming with a drivers list that is off the charts, and Five Flags Promoter Tim Bryant has all the skinny.

—Tampa Bay area racers Wayne Jefferson and Joe Irwin are special in-studio guests celebrating their new full service race shop and parts house.

—Bill Green co-hosts and interviews Larry Sams of the ASCS (American Sprint Car Series) on their recent trip to East Bay and the major changes coming in 2008.

—Clint Reynolds travels from Texas to East Bay Raceway Park in Tampa, Florida to race in the local Limited Sprints. Why he does that may surprise you.

More info: www.realracinusa.com

TheTwins1.jpg

From Gary Balough to the twins, “listen to me very carefully twins. Bake me a cake. Put the file in the cake. Bring the cake on my birthday. I’ve got to break out of here. Can you handle that? The warden is coming, I have to go. Bye.”