A very sad Wayne Jefferson..

we at Real Racin USA just received news that last night Wayne lost his mother. She was 53 years old and died of heart complications during surgery. We wish you our most sincere condolences Wayne. I personally knew your mom from races at Lakeland and Desoto and she was a lovely woman who was very very proud of you. My heart hurts for you during this difficult time. God bless you and your family…
CarolWicks

My condolences to “the Rocket Man” as I always enjoy talking to him at autograph sessions before the races. I know what it’s like to lose a parent too young during the holidays. It’s not fun.

God bless you Rocket Man. Take it one day at a time.

Sorry to hear the news. Best wishes to the Jefferson family and friends. The holidays are especially tough on the survivors… hang in there!

Wayne, I am sorry for your loss man. I can feel for you, I lost my mom when she was 49. She didn’t hardly know my kids. Its hard to accecpt. I will lift your family up in prayer. If there is anything I can do, please call. I would be honered. Gd bless Buddy. Bob…

God Bless you my friend. All of our thoughts are with you.

Wayne we are sorry for your loss. We will be praying also and if we can do anything please don’t hesitate to ask. God Bless you and the family.Chaplain Bill and Erika Ross

Wayne,

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is probably one of the hardest things we go thru in life. They are the ones who give us life and are always there no matter what. My heart and my prayers are with you and your family. I am always here if you need me.

Jane

God Takes Care Of Little Angels!

Wayne, I know you’ll not understand what’s happening here, on this public board, but you should be forewarned, WE LOCAL RACE FANS LOVE YOU!

I was the announcer at Sunshine while you honed your skills. When the rest of the media thought you were cocky and airigant, I knew you were confident and egar to win everything you entered.

Well, you and your mother won a lot of hearts and great fans along the way. Those that met her understood where you got your sence of humor, your firery determination and your winning smile.

I am deeply sorry for your loss, but you need to know, there are hundreds of people that look at you as one of the very best racers in the state.

Your loss, is racings loss. May God Bless!!!

The Danielson’s

We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. If you guys needed anything please call us. We are here for you guys.

Love,
Robyn & Art & JoAnn Danielson

Wayne I am so sorry my friend !

I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my mom when I was 13, I can only imagine what you are going through having more years with yours. If you need anything please call, you have always supported my Charity stuff and have a big heart. Take care and God Bless.
Rick Bristol

Our Deepest Sympathy Goes Out To Wayne, Paula, & Chase, Our Hearts Are Very Heavy With Sorrow For Them At This Difficult Time…

Often We Question WHY A Loved One Is Taken From Us But There Is A Higher Power Who Only Knows Why, They Say God Put No More On Us Than We Can Bare And Alot Of Time That Seems UnTrue But He Knows Why And He Knows Best…

May Wayne, Paula, & Chase Find Peace & Comfort From The Times They Spent Together, The Memories They Built Together, & The Love That They Shared, They Will Be Able To Share These Memories With Chase As He Grows And He Too Will Have Those Special Memories And Love To Cherish.

Wayne, I’m so sorry to hear of your lose. My God Bless and be with your family.