Who?

Any body recognize this old codgerwith Steve? Bob…

lol
if i had to quess it would have been the guy sitting by you most of the night
lol
no i forget his name

thats my dear sweet JIMMY HARRIS! we had so many laughs last night. i dont know who was crazier… jimmy or bob… or scott steffe! i had one of those blonde moments. i use that excuse because i hate the term senility… ive known Jimmy for a few years and even had him as a guest on the show… he sat down and said HIYA CAROL… i said HI ummmmmm hahaha…he thought i didnt remember him but thats absurd. you never forget a man like Jimmy… now BOB…thats another story.
you guys are great!
much love
carolwicks
p.s.
sorry rick but i never know any of the people whos pics you post so when i finally do im on it! rofllllllllll
p.p.s.
notice that the car looks the same before the race as after. :wink: this was taken during driver intro. good pic bob!

Yes thats Jim Harris. I have known Jimmy since the early 80’s. He has owned some of the fastest late models in Fl. His cars have campaigned from S Florida to N Florida, from east Florida to west Florida. Among the more notable drivers was Dick Anderson. Junior Persel, and I think Jimmy Cope drove for him for a time. Some of you might remember to Orange 00. Dicky won a lot of feature races for Jim. I just had a thought. Does anyone remember when Dick Anderson drove for Citrus Chrysler? I can’t remember the guys name but he won a fair amount of races for him too. I think it was a purple #92. I’ll look for some old pics. Oh Carol I enjoyed our visit with Jim and Scott last night too. It was a good night. Thanks bob…

Jimmy maybe on the way back!!!

We sat with Carol, and Jimmy during some of the races. He looks like a Man with a itch. He had some GREAT stories about the Legends in our State:). Dickie Anderson, was one of the guys we talked about. WOW!!! The Good Old Days. Jimmy sliped and said he was getting ready to start helping someone :sport009:(NO NAMES to be given) in a Modified. WAIT!!! Maybe the “Good Old Days” may be back again???:huepfen024:

PS:

Jimmy looks like it maybe sponsored by Pepis? Great pictures Bob!!!

aaaah man does he have a driver already
ill raise my hand for that one

I think he was looking at Steve to drive. Bob…

Some of Jimmy’s biggest success came with Darryl Shelnut in the orange #00.

Yes Darryl drove a lot for Jimmy and did well. When Darryl started racing for Jim he was kinda wild. The 00 and Jimmy calmed him down. Jim says he’s not gona race any more, but I saw the sparkle in his eye. I think he’s ready to go agin. He was in bad health fo a while, but he seems well now. I kn he is one of the nicest owners I’ve ever known. Bob…

Bob… have you got Jmmy’s phone number or e-mail. I’d like to get the Reunion info to him. Carol sad he was all cranked up about the idea, and I want to make sure he gets the details…

Thanks… Jerry Binner, 407-702-3311
seminolelifttruck@cfl.rr.com
www.modifiedreunion.homestead.com

Yes Jerry I have his # I’ll call you tomorrow. Its in my studio. When is the reunion? I’d kinda like to attend if I can. I have to work every time I get the opportunity. I have done 2 jobs in the last 2 weeks and delivered them both and haven’t gotten paid for either yet. I’ve worked for both before and they pay but not Quick. THanks Bob…