Getting ready for the 2008 Season at CCMP! See names like Fox, Bigley, Walters,others

We will be hick off the 2008 Season with a BANG!!!

Week one 1-5-08:

The “OUTLAW Street Stock Team 100” ($1000.00 if there are 20 or more Teams). You will see names like Randy Fox, Billy Biggly, Scott Walters, Wayne Jefferson, and others. We will be updating this list as they get signed. The format of this race will be very cool. The 1st 50 laps with be run. Then the field of racers will be parked in the infield. There will be a monitory drivers change and fuel added only!!! And then the second half of racing. There must be two drivers. WOW!!! With the top names in the business racing half of the race will rely make this one not to miss. The Sportsman also will be in their NEW LOOK 35 laps of some of the best from Southern Sportsman, and other track Champion coming to take on the CCMP Black and Blue Division. Road Warrior with their new rule OEM ONLY. No CRATES or VORTEXS. Thunder Truck with their new rules, and completing the card with the Fab 4 and Pro 4’s.

Week Two 1-12-08:

Then Gary LaPlant will have his first race of his new OUTLAW Sprints (non-winged) Series. These are going to be Sprints with injection, and Carb. With weight leveling the field. I believe it a $1000.00 to WIN. (call Gary 813-318-8741) And will stay off the TBARA Dates. Then the Daytona (Desoto) Champ Carts, Dwarf Cars, Modified Mini’s, Road Warriors, and theThunder Trucks. Will complete this OPEN WHEEL Day of THUNDER!!!

WEEK THREE 1-10 & 20-08:

The CCMP 1st Annual " CCMP MEMORIAL 150" The race that honors and remember the RACERS that are watching from above. This race weekend will be a two day event.
Saturday 1-19 will see the TOP Late Models time trial and last chance RACE!!! The “OUTLAW Street Stocks”, FASTRUCK Pro, FASTKIDS, Road Warriors, Pro 4, and Fab 4.
Sunday 1-20 will see Thunder Truck, Fan Participation, and others.

WEEK FOUR 1-25 & 26 -08:

We are proud to announce the Newest Division of Legends in the County. The SW Legends of Florida.
Friday night 1-25-08 will see the Legends and Bandoleer’s 1st event at the New CCMP. along with Road Warriors, Fab 4and Pro 4’s.
Saturday 1-26-08 we will have the OPEN WHEEL MOFIFIEDS 50, Sportsman 35 laps, SW Fla. Legends & Bandoleer’s, and the FIRST DEMO DERBY!!!

NOW how is that for the way to bring in the NEW YEAR of 2008!!!:anim_buttkick:

We are looking forward to TBARA, OUTLAW (INDY type CARS), ASA Late Models South Series final, Boat races, Bus races, Enduros, and other wild and crazy weekends of the YEAR 2 of CCMP!!!:huepfen024:

Update one!!! Add to drivers list!!!

The 2007 FASTRUCK Pro Champion Graham McCorvey, and 2nd palce in the Series Veron Hart. Terry Price is the 1st to enter the “OUTLAW Street Stock TEAM Challenge”. His Team Co-Pilot will be the None other than RANDY FOX!!! :ernaehrung004:WOW!!! Who is the other HOT Dogs going to up in the BUN with??? Stay tuned.:huepfen024:

WOW!! ZIP*^@!** BANG&*^#%$ BOOM!!! Another TOP GUN Calls!!!

Marty Zehr of “Coleman Indistry’s Dalton Zehr Racing” called and said Dalton would love to be there for the “OUTLAW Street Stock TEAM Challenge” Anyone looking for top driver call 813-817-7223 and I will get you hooked up with a BRIGHT FUTURE NATIONAL STAR!!!
They will be going after the $4000.00 on the 1-29 & 20 Weekend with their BRAND NEW Coleman Late Model. :huepfen024:

Sounds like a blast!

i am looking forward to a fun 2008 at CCMP… you definitely get KUDOS for your hard work and for bringing new kinds of entertainment to the track. theres something for everyone! a special thank you to Gary LaPlante for all he does to support CCMP. talk is cheap… Gary is a doer and a continuous hard worker and promoter. so glad he is with us. :wink: i cant wait to see the indy type cars race. it will be different. thats for sure. keep up the good work.
carolwicks:ernaehrung004:

Good Job Bob! Oh! Poet and didn’t know it. Looks like a good exciting season at CCMP. I.m looking forward to the Outlaw Street Stock 100. That should be a hoot. Bob…

Add other name to the list of HOT DOGS looking for a BUNN!!!

Wanye Anderson said he would love to get in a “OUTLAW Street Stock”. He said “That sound like a heck of a lot of FUN”. Also to get the word out about the Memerial 150. It is the week before the Winter Fest a USA. Heck we may get a huge car count. This is going to the best YEAR YET!!!(and the 2nd year of CCMP)!!!:sport009:

Way to go Bobby & Gary!

I look forward to promoting, watching and discussing the races through out the new season at CCMP!

Another HOT DOG looking for a BUNN!!!

Johnny Kay of the Lighting FAST Yellow #48 Late Model is looking for a Team to get with. Call me if you are running and would like a HOT DOG to be in your rocketship with you!!! 813-817-7223.:slight_smile:

Don’t forget about JULY 19th 2008 when the dirt late models of the United Dirt Late Model Challenge Series make there debut on the asphalt at CCMP! IT IS GOING TO BE A SHOW YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!