This choir sings in the key of "B"(otch)

Well now…

I guess the rules set down for this “new and improved board” were just a tad too stringent and “somebody” must have missed the good old give and take that the old board used to provide. Or maybe he…oops…I meant they…(didn’t mean to single anyone out) just missed all the animosity and poop slingin’ that they made so popular on the other board way back in the beginning. (yes, some of you still remember, I know you do)

As far as I can tell, old Eagletai is the only one whose post even belongs on his thread.
I mean it’s entitled “Complainer’s Corner” right?
Maybe it should be retitled as “Whiner’s Rebuttal’s” instead…sure was enough of those…

But then again, I saw that it was moved up to the KARNAC portion of the board (for a little while, anyways)…lest someone should not go exploring and totally miss it down here with the rest of the unpopular boards. (Sorry, but the hit counters don’t lie)
(well…unless a system administrator needs them to)

Kinda like the helping of stuffing, that you didn’t want on your plate in the first place, being shoved down your throat by your psychotic step-mother.

You just read it and like it little mister… Or so help me I’ll…I’ll…

I’ll windex all your posts. That’s what I’ll do.

OJ

It is not that we want to complain, but if you want “real racing”, let the racers talk to each other the way we are used to. Believe me, it is completely un-natural to constantly be on our good behavior when discussing racing. Something about this sport brings out the caveman in us, and we end up going crazy, both in person and on the computer.

As for our friend Mr. Eagletai, well I look forward to the day when he does not come across as shrill and bitter. Jeez, he is like listening to Hillary!

Believe me, it is completely un-natural to constantly be on our good behavior when discussing racing. Something about this sport brings out the caveman in us, and we end up going crazy, both in person and on the computer.

bwahahahaha.

be honest Boneman. you’re crazy all the live long day. and we lubs you for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

i do have a question/complaint though:
why do all the smilies have Deutsche/German file names? did we swipe this software from the Hitler Youth or something? :waffen093::grinser010: