so who won the ccmp late model race

26 cars there i heard
who won ??:ernaehrung004:

Ccmp

Steve Dorer took the lead about lap 83 and never lost it. Randy Fox 2nd. overall was disapointing ,cautions constantly.was happy that they let fans onto track before race. I spoke with drivers I’d never met, franklin,fox,Winchell . even spoke with Miss Wix. Franklin and Joe Winchell said they’d also race at DSS. weather was too cold ,windy and damp.

Ccmp

also the crowd was small because of the cold and damp weather -or they were NFL fans.

thanks gary
congrads to steve dorer
old number 10
how did the 12 do
i heard they was some booing ?? before the race even started ??

Just SPELL the NAME RIGHT!!!

As old Dale Sr. would say “BOOO’s :sprachlos020:are just TEARS instead of CHEERs:ernaehrung004:” and “JUST SPELL the NAME RIGHT”!!! The show was in some of the coldest weather that I’ve seen in a while. But the ACTION was as “HOT” as is gets. From the start of the race with Ross Chastain “The New Kid on the BLOCK” and Old Joe Winchell “The Master Teacher of how you learn to swim in a SHARK POOL” to the last 5 laps of the almost “CRASH for CASH”!!! There was so many stories in the race you just needed to be there!!! CONGRATS go to the #10 Steve Dorer whole TEAM. They brought two cars and want to “WIN the 150”. In the WINNERS Circle Steve said “he Lead, Crashed and finish second in the 150 in the past” He finally WON the “BIG ONE”. He reminded me of that guy Dale Sr. :engel016:at Daytona after WINNING the Daytona 500. Now “Just Spell the NAME Right”. “BOOO’s are just TEARS instead of CHEERs”:ernaehrung004: CONGRAT to the 2008 CCMP “PEPSI 150” winner!!!