Outlaw Wingless Sprints Merging

Over the past few weeks Don Rehm amd I have decided to merge together for a traveling series. Don will run the Sprints and I will run the Street Stocks.

Outlaw Wingless Sprints Is Changing its name to Checkered Flag Sprint Series.

More will be announced at the 02/02/08 race at CCMP by myself and Don Rehms.

We look forward to seeing all the fans and owner/drivers on 02/02/08 at CCMP.

Rules and race dates ae still at www.suncoaststreetstocks.com for a short time till the new sprint web site is build and running.

Fuel and tires will be at CCMP but may got ahead of time at Riverview Racing 813-677-7326

I looked at the great payouts for the sprint cars…same as in the 1990’s, $1000 to win, etc., etc…I know things haven’t gone up in price since then, right???

Great job Don!

Now you know why you are out (one of the reasons) at TBARA…

Hmmm… The plot thickens.

do the math…it costs twice as much to operate a car than in the ninties (fuel, parts, transportation, etc.). Promoters have raised ticket prices with inflation (understood). Why would you run a car for the same purse, which is effectively a lower purse, some 10-15 years later? Plus you pay to join this club…$75…who’s making $ here?

$1000 to win in 1990, adjusted for inflation is worth $577 in todays dollars!

I belive the $75 to join goes into the prize fund for end of year. Some clubs make you pay a entry fee everytime you race with them. So which is better? I also think that you don’t know what it takes to put on a show or even raced with any type of clubs.

my friends, I do have the first hand knowledge and experience about race car operating costs and what it costs to run an organization…there is not one person out there that would say things haven’t gone up with racing or anything in life since the 1990’s…that part is pretty easy for most people!

Point fund??? $75 X 25 cars= $1875…not much of a point fund for a full season!

All of that knowledge wasted!!!

If you have so much experience and knowlege why don’t you offer to help Don and Gary and show the racing world how a series should be ran. I’m sure the drivers and owners would love you to come in and raise the purses from now on and still be able to stay in business. I’m sure Don and Gary would welcome your input. Heck, if you can do that, I might by an old bucket o’ bolts and join in on this money making venture! Sounds better than hittin’ the Lotto. On a more serious note… PLUG YOUR PIE HOLE!!! You’re the kind of person that can never say anything unless it’s negative. Racing doesn’t need folks like you with all of you’re negativity.
P.S. I’m an equal opportunity offender and I approve this message!!!
Sincerely,
Mike McGinty