Maybe Someone Here can Help Me...

I am looking for 4’x 8’ sheets of Coroplast [corrugated plastic]… I have heard that there is a place in Orlando that sells it, but I can’t seem to find one… also heard there might be a place in Titusville…

Anyone know of a place [local to Central FL] that carries Coroplast in 4’x8’ Sheets?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I am looking for 4’x 8’ sheets of Coroplast [corrugated plastic]… I have heard that there is a place in Orlando that sells it, but I can’t seem to find one… also heard there might be a place in Titusville…

Anyone know of a place [local to Central FL] that carries Coroplast in 4’x8’ Sheets?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Wait until the day after election day, then go out and start picking them up off the side of the road for FREE. Most candidates will thank you for helping them to clean up all their campaign signs after the election is over, especially if they lost!!!

If that wasn’t the answer you were looking for, do a Google or Yahoo search for “Coroplast in Orlando”. I came up with 40,900 SITES…

Or…you could try

Florida Marking Products
555 Dog Track Road,
Longwood, FL 32750

Phone: 407-834-3000
Fax: 407-834-3900
Toll Free: 888-723-7068
E-Mail: sales@floridamarking.com

They have the 4 x 8 sheets you are looking for… ($40 to $50 a sheet, depending on the color)

OR…

Great Impressions
5429 Lake Howell Road
Winter Park, Florida 32792

407-647-5151
877-647-5151(Toll Free)
407-647-5282
info@gimpressions.com

They can order it for you. Single 4 x 8 sheets $25. (less if ordering in volume)

Raz

I’ve done all that… it’s all pre-cut… I need 4’x8’ sheets…

I spoke to a lady (Stephanie) at Florida Marking and asked specifically for 4ft by 8ft sheets. Her response was they could order them.

I didn’t know that stuff would be so hard to come by. Hope you find some.

Thanks for the help… I found a place in GA that had them for $8.00 but they wanted $289. to ship it…

Alot of the Campaign Signs are screen printed cause they do them in volume…

I will try your suggestions above… gives me a good place to start…

Again, I appreciate it!

[QUOTE=OrlandoGraphix;4230]Thanks for the help… I found a place in GA that had them for $8.00 but they wanted $289. to ship it…

Alot of the Campaign Signs are screen printed cause they do them in volume…

I will try your suggestions above… gives me a good place to start…

Again, I appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Anytime…glad to help anyone whenever I can.

AccuGraphics in Apopka [ph.407-880-5774] sells it for $8.25ea. and delivers Free Locally…

only $38. to ship to Kissimmee SAME-DAY…

Took some calling around… but if anyone needs 4’x 8’ White or Yellow Coroplast… give them a call!