WOW!!!! What a NIGHT!!!! Checkered Flag Sprint Car Series!!!!

The Grandstands were as full as the old days prior to the NON RESESSION period that we are not in now? The car count was great for a Series that is only three weeks old. Eleven cars a raced that anyone of the 9 Championship Drivers could of won. The Fans can not wait till the March 1st date for the return of the HOTTEST NEW Series in the County. Congrats to Don, Gary and the whole Checkered Flag Sprint Cars Series. The stands got their moneys worth, and all said that they will return next week to see the Open Wheels Modifieds, Sportsman, and the other divisions with the Desoto Champ Karts (expect 30 plus). We look to see 20 plus CFSCS next month. Thanks again to Gary L. and Don R. They are the true winners.:huepfen024::ernaehrung004:

Do ya think those people will come back to see 11 cars run again? A car count like that stinks! What kind of BS are you trying to sell people? If I had 11 cars…I would keep very quiet…SHHHHHH!

A great success story for DR…

All thing must have a begining.

I believe that everything that starts out must begins with one thing leading to other. The car count was 11. That was a GREAT car count for their first race. Sorry, but the most important thing to remember is that this was under some very tuff times. It came together is a very short timeline. Plus in the off Season. The unrest within the Florida Sprint Car divisions. Also not to forget the state of affairs of our Country. A lot of people not having the funds to even think about going out to the races. But with second race a month away. It will be interesting to see how the car count goes. From what was at their first race I feel the count will grow. We had four other tracks that had people there that signed in to see the New Series (this means interest in maybe some dates). Also two magazines and three newspaper were represented. I feel they will be having a large car counts in short time. So for thoughs who want to save their money till there is 20 plus car. You should not have to wait long. But, It was a GREAT race. The FANS all LOVED it.
One thing at a time…:huepfen024: