Sounds like the TBARA had a great night!!!

Almost 30 cars!

Fast exciting racing…business as usual…the best sprint car show in Florida…

Agreed, they had a heck of a feature. Anyone who says that pavement cars don’t pass has not seen this group in action.

Any word on the condition of Rod Anderson?

Because it was the first race of the season the starting positions were determined by pulling pills ,this put Larry Brazil and Dave Steele in the front. While Steele was working to get around Brazil, Troy Decaire was coming from the back,but ran out of time to catch the leaders finishing 6th. Congratulations to John Anderson in the 1x, after a long layoff he started 13th and finished 7th behind Troy.

What?

Dave Steele started 10’th or 12’th. What race were you watching? I think Jimmy Alvis and Bo Hartley were on the front row.

maybe it seemed like he started in the front because of how fast he got there,he was second on the first restart on lap 3, I ment to say ‘near the front’, sorry for the inacuracy. The 21b was Brazil not Jimmy.

hey Boneman, I checked with a few other people who were there and they all said that Steele started third.

If you are talking about Sunday night, Steele FINISHED 3rd but had to start at least 10th. And it took him quite a while to get around a few of the cars on his way to third.

I was talking about Saturday night at Citrus Co Speedway, hey Boneman, were you referring to Sunday when we were discussing Steele’s starting position?, if so, sorry for not being more clear.

That explains the total confusion. We do agree on one thing, the TBARA rocks where ever they run.

Sunday 2-10-08

An update on the Sprint Cars that are here… they are not TBARA sanctioned anymore. Or they might still be TBARA sanctioned, but the group is all over the place. The old management is out and there is some new management in. But they don’t seem to quite have anything in order. They have no push trucks on hand and the officials for the series seem rather confused. They are pushing cars off with four-wheelers. There are even cars still getting in, thinking practice starts at 4, not ends at 4. It should be an interesting night.