McCain screwed the pooch.

Has anyone watched the interview of Sarah Palin by Katie Couric? I was wondering what the reason McCain picked Palin was and after watching that I am certain that McCain has lost the election over his decision. The woman is absolutely unintelligent.

Being neighbors to Canada and Russia gives you foreign policy. I guess because my next door neighbor is a cabinet maker makes me a qualified woodworker.

Obama might as well start warming up that inauguration speech.

Wanna bet?

I’d have to say she’s just not as good at bull$hitting as the other SLIMEBALLS!

I suggest we replace about 600 polititions in washington with regular or (ignorant) people.

I hope everyone realizes how (few) people decide the fate of our daily lives.

Bailout vote was yes…i haven’t read the 400+ page proposal and surely it will NOT be made public.

Let’s all bet on how long it will take for the financial companies to fail again.

And how much MORE it will cost us.

Can we get a new moderator for the veep debate tonight?

I have just about had all I can stand of the liberal media and politics. I am freaking sick and tired of my tax dollars going to all of these Sh**hole countries around the world who dont respect our country. These people can all kiss my ass, I work to damn hard for THEM. I think we need to concentrate on the problems in America so someones lack of experience on foreign policy doesnt bother me near as much as someone dressing up like a freaking raghead claiming hes a christain trying to buddy up with the sand…s in the middle of the desert. With out a speech writer, Obama is nothing.
Call it ignorant American, call it what you will, you can give me a hard time for writing this but this is how I feel and you cant change that.

Can we get a new moderator for the veep debate tonight?[/QUOTE]

Too bad Tim Russert passed, he was awsome.

Katie Couric tried to make Palin look good. Everytime the woman opens her mouth she makes her self look even more like an absolute moron. I really think McCain hurt himself with this pick and some of his voters will go independent this go round. Palin is as big of a radical nutjob in my eyes as Obama or even Mike Huckabee. Talk about an agenda pushing right wing radical. The woman has hinted that books should be banned from libraries, she believes in absolutely no choice to abortion, even in cases of rape and incest, and among other things watching every interview she does is absolutely painful.

I guess you missed the interview with Biden, McCain and Matt Lauer. Talking about a numbskull. Biden wouldnt even answer a single question. Diverting the question and putting his “opponent” down every chance he had. I wanted to reach through the tv and bitch slap him and tell him to answer the freaking question. Even my wife commented on it. McCain wasnt much better. I think we are totally screwed no matter who wins. I just hope that the republicans regain control of the house.

New National Symbol

No other explanation needed.
----JIM----

NEW NAT'L SYMBOL.JPG

This is why the US. isn’t talked about in the Bible in the end times.

Hey Edm , ease up on us Liberals huh . I am one and proud of it . I see you’re still hyping the " Obama is a Muslim " routine . Look , if he were a Muslim , it would be his constitutional right . We are guaranteed freedom of religion . So why would he want to hide it . Muslims , like all religions , are proud of what they stand for . They don’t keep it a secret . And do you honestly think that if Obama WERE a Muslim , that he would be able to keep it a secret . And i don’t mean these ridiculous anonymous e-mails that get sent all over the internet ( " i don’t nomally send out these types of e-mails but i think the country should know the real truth " ) trying to convince everyone that there is a conspiracy by the media to cover up Obamas real religion . If he really were Muslim , it would have been announced long ago on the front page of EVERY newspaper on earth , because those types of headlines make people buy newspapers . And newspapers love to make money .
I can’t say we have the ultimate candidates in this election , we didn’t in the last two elections . This country needs a total overhaul of the way candidates are chosen . And rich lawyers need to be barred from participating cause they make up about 85 percent of all the elected officials in this country . And they certainly aren’t getting the job done .

I dont have a problem with liberals, my dad is one. I have a problem with the liberal media constantly taking sides. I want to hear all sides and versions instead of finger pointing. I want to hear Meridith Vierra drill Obama the way she drilled McCain. I want to hear Couric push and try to get answers from biden the way she did Palin. I want to hear Opera shut the F*#! up. Back to my dad, he has been a liberal for as long as I can remember. He has always voted for the democrates.

I have an excellent idea, no more divided partisian lines. Everyones the same and you vote for a canidate and not a party. This is 2008, not 1960 anymore.

Of course I am still “hyping” on the whole muslim thing. Either you are a christian or you are a muslim. If he cant make up his mind what religion he is, then how is he going to make important decisions in the white house. We need someone that is clear and decisive.

Hey Aj, in case you forgot, “YO this country was founded on christianity”.
That was quote from his speech.

Edm, thats the point . He did make up his mind long ago . He is now , and ALWAYS has been a Christian . He was NEVER a Muslim .
I agree , its long past time to put away the idea of seperate political partys , and simply figure out a way to put the very best people in ofice . As you might have noticed , i’m nowhere near smart enough to tell you how that could be accomplished .

I will agree that Sarah does not have the silver tongue that alot of politicians have but still think she was a good choice. If Mc Cain looses it won’t be because of her it will be by the one sided media that has been stroking the obama train and being so one sided. I sure glad I atleast got FOX news where you will get both sides of the story.

[QUOTE=Edm;15928]I dont have a problem with liberals, my dad is one. I have a problem with the liberal media constantly taking sides. I want to hear all sides and versions instead of finger pointing. I want to hear Meridith Vierra drill Obama the way she drilled McCain. I want to hear Couric push and try to get answers from biden the way she did Palin. I want to hear Opera shut the F*#! up. Back to my dad, he has been a liberal for as long as I can remember. He has always voted for the democrates.

I have an excellent idea, no more divided partisian lines. Everyones the same and you vote for a canidate and not a party. This is 2008, not 1960 anymore.[/QUOTE]

Hey EDM, lets not stop at 1960. Lets go back about 200 years when the one with the most votes was President and second place was Vice-President…Amen on the Oprah comment.:sprachlos020:
—JIM----

Right Wing Radical

I am one of those. Because that is what the liberal media has made up for us as a title. And you swallowed it hook,line and sinker. How does the kool-aid taste by the way? I guess you probably even use the term homophobic. Another made up word by the media. I am not afraid of the homo’s I just don’t happen to agree with their lifestyles!

Mainstream America is a right wing radical according to the media. If being a right wing radical means believing in god, family, the sanctity of life, the death penalty, marriage between a man and woman only and the constituion then count me in. I will gladly accept the name of being a right wing radical. I would much rather one of us run the show than the left-wing nutjobs out there!

Brilliantly stated roundtracker .

[QUOTE=Edm;15930]

Hey Aj, in case you forgot, “YO” this country was founded on christianity.
.[/QUOTE]

America was not founded by or on Christian principles. Most of our forefathers were Deists that realized religion had no place in politics. No where in the constitution is God or christianity mentioned. The preamble sums it up.
In god we trust was put on currency in 1957. Long after the founding of this country.

The Pledge of allegiance was written originally by a baptist minister, and did not include god. 1954 under the influence of Eisenhower, the “under god” was added.

On the other side of the coin, roundtracker made an inference about my political ideologies.

If you look up in the dictionary, conservative what do you find?

Western conservatism and Southern conservatism. I align myself with western conservatism. Western conservatism is for smaller government, lower taxes, less government spending less government interference with personal life and liberty.

Southern conservatism is the bible thumping, think goverment should dictate what people do by the bible. Higher taxes and yes, welfare programs to take care of those less fortunate

The republican ideology originally sided with western conservatism, but since selling out to Pat Buchannon, and Jerry Falwell, they are now more southern conservative.

Religion and its ideologies have no place in government and should have no bearing on the laws of the land.

Hey dickhead, that was a quote from Obama.