McCain screwed the pooch.

Okay Todd , if you say so . But you might want to do more than Google to learn the Muslim religion . Its a lot more complicated than that . And your interpretation of the constitution concerning Church Vs. State nicely proves what some of us had been telling you .

But you might want to do more than Google to learn the Muslim religion

because the words of Muslims themselves are insufficient? you are aware that they have their own sites on the intarwebs, are you not?

if their word and opinion and theology is insufficient then larn me, oh wise one.

i would so dearly love to understand how the “Religion of Peace” has so much blood on its hands all over the planet and for a period much in excess of 1000 years. especially if you mean that it will contradict all of the things that they’ve been saying for so long.

as for Kevo, the most amusing thing about his temper tantrum is that i’m actually agreeing that McCain screwed the pooch. isn’t that what this thread started about?

And your interpretation

seriously, language comprehension in the public schools has gone in the toilet but it can’t be that bad yet … can it?

WOW, this has become too intelligent for me. Thanks for the education and good luck hashing this one out.

A complete , well rounded education by doing nothing more than visiting web sites . You’re on the verge of re-inventing the educational syetem in our country .
Just remember Todd , being certain is not the same thing as being correct .

OBAMA=OSOMA OBAMA=MUSLIMS put a rag on his head and a beard he looks Just like BENLADEN

this is how i feel.

whats wrong with Christianity?

The 10 commandments are rules we should all live by… Christianity is about love and forgiveness, about taking care of each other, about sharing, about being good parents, about hope and faith…
there are worse things our government could base its decisions on…

OZZIE :engel016:

Good point Carol, now let all go blow ourselves up in the name of allah.

Edm wrote you are either a christian or muslim,what about people of the Jewish faith?You should just put your sheet on with your funny hat and have your kkk meetings in the town square just like the good old days.

That was in reference to Obama being both. You really should read the entire post.
That is a great example of the liberal media. It takes one quote and takes it out of reference.

Besides, I dont have a funny hat. I gave it to Boneman, look at his victory lane pic.

depending on what tipe of church you go to I heard a nazarine minister call all christians jews

A complete , well rounded education by doing nothing more than visiting web sites .

i don’t do anything but visit web sites? [ looks at personal collection of over 1,500 books ]

books, public school teachers or DNC-NBC are the only valid sources of information?

okay, fine.

i’m completely ignorant about Islam. which makes your knowledge level … what? double ignorant? is negative knowledge possible? ( rhetorical question; of course it is )

the difference between us is that i base my opinion upon facts and reasoning. if you can show me that my facts are wrong or that my reasoning is flawed … i’ll change my mind.

you base your opinion on arguments from authority. if Al Gore says the planet is melting … you don’t question it, you just assume that it must be so. if Nancy Pelosi tells you that giving 700 billion dollars to foreign banks is a good thing … you don’t question it, you just assume that it must be so. if George Bush tells you that Islam is a “religion of peace” … you don’t question it, you just assume that it must be so.

Just remember Todd , being certain is not the same thing as being correct .

and you have referenced or even stated which facts?

ah yes. that stalwart liberal debating tactic, the dismissal of an opinion simply because it’s “just an opinion”. as though there could be no facts or reasoning behind that opinion simply because someone is disagreeing with you.

so AJ, which of your opinions are we supposed ( permitted? ) to ignore?

[QUOTE=ovalracer44;15964]
In god we trust was put on currency in 1957. Long after the founding of this country. [/QUOTE]

ACTUALLY, “in god we trust” was put on the 2 cent coin in 1864, then in 1865 all gold and silver coins and on the nickel in 1866-1883 and didnt reappear until 1938.

ACTUALLY, “in god we trust” was put on the 2 cent coin in 1864,

oh come ON Ed. like we’re supposed to deal with facts and real history instead of atheistic humanist delusions?

http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/currency/in-god-we-trust.shtml
^
^
^
you know, you can’t trust that because it’s a web site. on the internets. damn United States Treasury Department posting religulous lies.

Todd , its only fair that when you get all of your talking points from the writings of Rush , Ann , and Sean , that you aknowledge them with at least a footnote .

Your Talking Points

:aetsch013::aetsch013:[QUOTE=AJ14;16279]Todd , its only fair that when you get all of your talking points from the writings of Rush , Ann , and Sean , that you aknowledge them with at least a footnote .[/QUOTE]

And you get yours from Olberman,Mathews,Couric,Williams and the rest of the left wing media, which is all but fox news! How does the Kool-Aid taste by the way?:aetsch013:

Todd , its only fair that when you get all of your talking points from the writings of Rush , Ann , and Sean

i don’t watch Fox news and i rarely listen to AM so … i don’t know diddly about where Sean Hannity is at. i could make some informed guesses … like, i betcha he’s still trying to get McCain elected.

Rush is definitely still trying to get McCain elected:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_100808/content/01125111.guest.html

i’m not sure where Coulter is at on McCain, she might be too distracted trying to defend Palin to figure out whether she should push McCain or not.

i, on the other hand, have come out four square against every Republican who voted for the bailout bill. including Dan Wheldon, the nut job who voted for it when it got defeated and against it when it passed. totally useless, he must be French or something.

i can see how nuanced policy differences like this might confuse you ( not most people, just you ) so let me make this absolutely clear:
when ( if?:frowning: ) Rush , Ann , and Sean start calling for conservatives to come out of the Republican party and vote for candidates who are actually principled and constitutionalist i expect you to email each of them and tell them that they should all acknowledge me with at least a footnote. money would be better.

A complete , well rounded education by doing nothing more than visiting web sites .

heavy on English as a second language and computer skills, light on funding and crypto-marxists with degrees in education:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRb7_ffl2D0

http://www.hole-in-the-wall.com/

strangely, learning is much more effective when you don’t spend near as much time on Marxist and Humanist indoctrination.

the rest of the left wing media, which is all but fox news!

Fox may take a position opposite the normal MSM on most issues but they are still permitting the other news orgs to determine narrative. in practice, this makes them reactionary to the reactionaries at best and “left wing light” at worst.

‘Factor’ ( heh ) in the extra drive towards sensationalism and gossip that they’ve given to the ‘news’ hour and i consider them a definite loss.

Roundtracker , you are incorrect . You ain’t gonna get much learnin from network news , any network . To start you out , try Greenfield , Friedman , Rich , Meeker , Dowd , Thomas , and Brooks . And if reading isn’t your thing try Imus and Rose .

Democrat talking points

Thanks for the advice. I keep up with current events and politics probably more than the next guy. All I have heard from you are democrat talking points. So where is your great source?

[I]To start you out , try Greenfield , Friedman , Rich , Meeker , Dowd , Thomas , and Brooks . And if reading isn’t your thing try Imus and Rose .

All I have heard from you are democrat talking points. So where is your great source? [/I]

he just told you. as i pointed out several days ago, he argues from authority. Friedman, Rich, Dowd and Brooks are some of the most left wing opinion columnists out there. Rose spends 70% of every interview talking about himself. Imus is an idiot who almost got himself strung up by his own comrades this year.

i don’t recognize the others off of the top of my head but i’m pretty sure i can see where he’s going and it doesn’t surprise me.

that’s why it’s such a shock to him that i’m actually in opposition to Coulter, Hannity, Limbaugh and McCain.