"The GREATEST Show on EARTH" Three days of MONSTER Trucks and MOTORSPORTS at CCMP

[SIZE=“4”]The STEEL THUNDER TOUR
Presents the weekend of
Monster Trucks and The Asphalt Devils. There will be three NIGHTS of "BIG FOOT, GRAVE DIGGER, 4 Wheelers Racers, and of course CCMP Back Bone Divisions PLUS!!! Q-AIA OWM, Sportsman, Out Law Street Stocks and much more more more… We will be make updates as we get closer to the weekend.
“The GREATEST Show on EARTH” will ROCK CCMP ask Cindy!!!
Coming at you from the home of the Bobby “BUCK’s” Diehl.
THANKS and see you at the SHOW!!!
[/SIZE]:huepfen024::huepfen024:

Ticket outlets.

[B][SIZE=“4”]We are setting up ticket sales outlets from Tampa to Naples, Orlando to Key West.[/SIZE] [SIZE=“6”]“The GREATEST SHOW on the EARTH”. [/SIZE][SIZE=“4”]Stay tuned for an outlet near you. The racers that are racing will get in with their pit pass. So bring all your Families to the race. You’re in it and they can enjoy some different. The behind the scenes of a “MONSTER TRUCK SHOW”. Here who is on the marquee:

THREE DAY OF FUN RACING WITH [SIZE=“6”]MONSTER TRUCKS [/SIZE]THE [SIZE=“6”]UNDERTAKER [/SIZE]ALONG WITH [SIZE=“6”]BAREFOOT[/SIZE] AND [SIZE=“6”]BIGFOOT [/SIZE]TRUCKS JUST A FEW OF THE NAMES THAT WILL BE AT CCMP.
04/17/2009 Friday Night racing along with the [SIZE=“5”]MOSTER TRUCKS[/SIZE] will be as follows:

OUTLAW STREET STOCK 50 LAPS
PRO 4
FAB 4

04/18/2009 Saturday night along with the MOSTER TRUCKS will be as follows Southwest Florida Hog Group M/C CLUB Night

Open Wheel Modified 50 Lap Race $1000.00 plus guarantee
Cars of yesterday
Mini Stocks

04/19/2009 Sunday racing along with the MONSTER TRUCKS will be as follows

Sportsman 75 Laps
Road Warriors 50 Laps
Thunder Trucks 35 Laps

Your pit pass will get you behind the scenes of a GREAT SHOW!!! Bring all your families. You will race in front of the BIGGEST CROWN at CCMP EVER!!!Brought to you in part by Q-Auto Injury Attonery’s, Jouiors Auto Trim, Hooters, Buffolow “WILD” WINGS and Sun Sports. More to be named.
Thanks for SUPPORTING “The GREATEST SHOW on EARTH”[SIZE=“6”]

Bobby “BUCK’s” Diehl[/SIZE]SIZE][/B] :huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:

How are you going to do the 75 lap Sportsman race? Are you going to run the race like New Smyrna did for last years SSS final race? Are you going to throw a fuel caution midway for the drivers that have smaller fuel cells? Thanks

We can change it. But still pay $1000.00 to WIN!!!

[SIZE=“5”]I didn’t know that some of the Sportsman would use a small Fuel cell. But, with that said we will change it but still pay [SIZE=“7”]$1000.00 to WIN (REAL US Dollars)!!![/SIZE] And remember you?ll be racing in front of a TON of NEW FANS. The Autograph Session should be awesome!!! Are you racing this weekend? Call me at 813-817-7223. Thanks for the heads up!!!
Bobby “BUCK"s” DIEHL[/SIZE]
:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024:

No we won’t make it this weekend, but the new car should be ready for the 19th. It should have been done already, but with me going to school full time and working it makes it a little difficult to work on it sometimes.

Josh call me…

[SIZE=“4”]I really admire how hard your whole Family has worked on getting your New Sportsman ready. Let me know if you need track time to get it down before the 18th.
Thanks for your support!!!
Bobby Diehl[/SIZE]
:huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024: