fascar rulebook

Win 5 and must move up??

This will be fun to watch…White flag is out, one more lap to go as the 89 of Hindman leads the 6.7 of McCreary and the 82, of Erb down the backstretch. Oh no! looks like are leader has had a malfunction of some kind because he is slowing to the topside of turn three! What’s This! It seem that the Ford Probe of McCreary has run out of fuel in turn 4, That leaves Jim Erb in the 82 as our leader! But Wait all of the cars tires have locked up??? Is this some sort of brake problem for the 82!!! Or an invisible force field for racers that want to race again next week!!!:grinser010:

now william , im sure whatever you bring will be up front . of that i have no doubt !

Never know… I got something for opening night we will see how it goes.

one hint
1974 Ford
or
Dodge
haven’t desided.

maybe a better way to handle this new idea fascar has would be to run this year as is , then next year start a second strictly stock class for the winners and champ to move up to . the only change to move up would be 8in slicks ,or 60 series tires .also making it a paying class . then as drivers won their 5 races they have somewhere to move up to without having to spend gobs of money . sort of like the a and b bombers used to be .

I had mention something similar to that, I got the answer of “Then inside of of one class with a good car count,we would two classes with low car count.”
but personally I’d be all for it:ernaehrung004:

of course that would be their answer . they just cant seem to understand if you do things to make the drivers and fans happy your car count and fan base will grow . why would new drivers build cars if the rules and racing suck ? not to mention the embarrassing payouts . why would fans come each week if the show is the same each week ? they wont . when you take the fun out of racing you end up with a ghost town .

They badly need that class. The jump from strictly stock to supers now at Orlando is huge, and expensive. put slicks on a strictly stiock and run it with the supers? you’d be a chicane.

That would be like having a winners class and a losers class LOL:…that would’nt last long because pretty quick everyone in the loser class would win thier five races and end up all being in the winners class anyways LOL.
How much does the 8" racing slicks cost at NSS & OSW?..because I know the 8" hoosier dirt racing tires cost anywhere between $130 to $140 each that last only 3 to 4 races then you have to buy more to replace them, thats a big upcost compared to DOT tires that cost only $60 to $70 each and dont wear out as quick, they will eventualy lose alot of cars because remember most people in that class cant afford that extra cost.

well we can all debate this issue all we want but the new rules are what they are . and from what i hear they are going to enforce them to the letter . its definately not the right way to do things but we all know our opinions dont matter to the powers that be . just have to suck it up and deal with it or race elsewhere .

put slicks on a strictly stiock and run it with the supers? you’d be a chicane.

see: Scotty Edwards.

sorry Scotty, don’t want to throw you under the bus but lets be real. bolting 8" slicks onto a mid-pack Strictly doesn’t make it a competitive Super Stock.

Crate Engines in Super Stocks!? And only for Chevy’s.