wy first day on job as wal- mart greeter

a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day

about two hours into my first day on the job a very lous .
unattractive ,mean -acting woman walked into the store
with her two kids ,

yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance .
i said pleasantly ,good morning and welcome to wal- mart

nice children you have there . are they twins ?
the ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say hell no they ain’t twins
the oldest one 's nine and the other one’s 7 why in the hell would you think they were twins are you blind or stipid so i explained i’m neither blind or stupid ma"am

i just couldn’t believe some one slept with you twice , have a nice day and thanks for shopping at wal-mart

my supervisior said i probably wasn’t cut out for this line of work :huepfen024::huepfen024:

ron i see my ex got re hiched what a woman shes so lucky well not as lucky as me :ernaehrung004: sure dont miss her

Hey Ron…

Is this her???

-JIM-

image012.JPG

yup that’s her let me tell you about a fat girl

had this driver that worked for us … i know i should keep my big fat mouth

shut we are not allowed to let any one ride in trucks with the drivers … but i felt sorry for one of our drivers he had to work on a saturday . and we could not let him off ’

so he had to work so he asked me being as how it was his wife’s birth day could she go with him

well i had never met her and he was going to leave at 4am who was going to know right this lady weight over 450 lbs and stood six foot 4 he weight 170 and stood five foot 7

they got down south and she beat the shit out of him i mean she kicked his aaaaaaaassssssssss and drove off and left him she even took the fuel money away from him —

no she did not deliver the cars either or pick up load coming back