Hey Carol and Boneman

That thread disappeared quick.

Dam sure did…Good thing I already have OSF’s e-mail address…

-DUH-

oh well

have to follow the house rules or not be invited. thats the way it goes.
oz

[QUOTE=carolwicks;43312]have to follow the house rules or not be invited. thats the way it goes.
oz[/QUOTE]

Well?? What G/D house rule was broken that time???

-:mad:-

duh

someone spoke?
OOZE

for jacks sake…

i guarantee you that if we keep posting about this subject, the board will be shut down. thats what i was told. so we either move on or lose the board which to me will suck out loud. i really think the timing sucks. we are all supposed to be helping jack heal. dont you think he is being made aware of all this. cant we just stop for now? sheeeze… its like romper room.
carol

Goodby

If Jack IS being made aware of all this, whoever is filling him in is a damned FOOL.

Maybe closing this thing down isn’t such a bad idea. I’m sick of the “media” Nazi deciding what we should and shouldn’t see.

Sorry Jack, and no offense personally, but … F**K THIS PLACE! See ya at the tracks, but not around here until the “current management” around here changes. I’m not gonna keep wasting my time, just to have everything disappear.

Nice job Jane!

Carol… Please don’t take this the wrong way… BUT… Jack founded this board as a place for all racers and fans to come and post together as a “Family”. Now we have had in the past a couple of people take things too far… BUT, there seems to be one person that has let the power go to her head… And please don’t get me wrong I had respect for her and honestly felt that she was doing good before… But that person has taken it way too far and is now impeding Karnacians the right to do what Jack started…

We all want Jack to get well, but something needs to be done with the “over the top” way things are being managed while Jack has been sick…

Have a great day all…

Like you were readin’ my mind…

Ditto what the Frassonator said.

Mucho thanks to Jane and Carol for running off the faithful with jealous resentment and idiotic cheerleading (among a buttload of other things). This used to be a fun site. I can’t help but wonder how good it must make Jack feel to see you two fighting over who is the closest one to the crown.

And Rick…you sure didn’t help things, either, lately.

Adios, Karnacland…you were fun for a while.
Now…well…you pretty much suck.

:mad:This board and the ones that belong to the different tracks were meant to help racers and fans with information about the races and the racers. Some people have used it too many times to hammer and degrade certain people and tracks. This is why we are having this problem, and WE all need to try and stay positive in these hard times that all tracks and people are going through. So PLEASE, let’s all be nice and play well together. Thanks Jack for what you started, and hurry up and get well.

Sorry everyone but I am lost right now on what happened. I have not deleted any posts or edited any posts and don’t have the slightest clue of what you all are talking about. What was said that I am suppose to have deleted since I have no clue.

Right now this message board is the very last thing I look at. I have been very busy posting stories on the front page and pit stop and race results and answering alot of email about Jack but I have not done anything to this board.

So could someone please tell me what I have done that I don’t even know about??? I would appreciate it alot since I have done ZERO to this board lately but answer questions.

Thanks - Jane

OJ

you are so wrong. I have no control at all about who writes or what they write and i personally dont give a damn. i was just trying to tell everyone what was going on so they didnt lose the board. jane isnt the only person monitoring. Rick Anges also monitors and he told me that if anyone has a problem with the rules, they should email him. I have never had anything to do with hurting any of you.i was trying to help. if you think i agree with this you are way out of line. other than malicious mean posts that hurt people i dont think any harm is done. However, most track owners disagree and think the board does more harm than good. i dont agree.
i have been really pissed off all month about the way the boards been handled. You truly misunderstand me Matt… I am pissed off posts about the subject have been deleted. people have a right to ask questions and to speak. the ONLY reason i asked everyone to calm down was because i was told if it didnt stop, the board would be closed. i didnt want that to happen. you can believe me or not…i dont give a damn anymore. im tired of trying.
and dont compare me with Jane. i am not like Jane and i never will be. but i understand her position and she has to do what shes told. it is her income. i get NOTHING because i do it for the love of the sport and the drivers. Believe that or not Matt. its the truth. i have no problem saying what i feel. i just think alot gets misinterpreted.
ALSO… you guys are the ones who have caused alot of the problems calling Jack everyday whining about crap on the board. every damn day… he is tired of it. i know for a fact you have all called about me. i dont care! i have tried to be decent in everything i do. i dont do it for you or anyone else. i do it because i think its the right thing to do…so i will NOT apologize.
I speak my mind and i do not let ANYONE order me around but i do try to follow the rules so i dont lose out. thats what we are supposed to do. this isnt our board. its jacks! and Jack has left Jane and Rick to run it. those 2 have been with him from day one. so PLEASE do not put my name next to Janes for this particular assault because i have NO control. i just wanted to help save our board. thanks to all the opposition we may lose it and then we are screwed. so thanks for nothing. and thanks for all the freaking insults!
carolwicks aka OZ

gene davis- Thank you for what you posted. I started to write the same thing but didn’t get a chance to post it yet. I have no idea what is going on but wish that everyone could and would get along with each other on this board. I know that everyone has their own opinions about things but degrading people is not the answer.

My prayers are with Jack and his family right now.

Any questions regarding pertaining to this message board e-mail me not Jane or Carol at rick_anges@yahoo.com

Thanks Rick because I have no clue of what is going on right now. I just know that I have done nothing to the board at all, nothing. And no, I seldom get paid for my work here at karnac and that is the truth. I have done it because of Jack Smith and because I believed in what he was doing. I seriously doubt you want to know the hours I have spent on this site doing things for Jack so he could use his time in other ways to make money since karnac really does not make any money. Call me a fool if you want to, but I have done it now for almost 15 years for one reason and one reason only, because of Jack Smith.

Jack has never given me free anything on this board, I go by his rules just like everyone else. He tells me what he wants and I do it. I could care less what is or isn’t posted and that is God’s honest truth but he gives me guidelines and I follow them.

Right now Jack is under the knife again to take out the remaining 5% of his tumor. My thoughts and prayers are with him right now period. Jack and I have been thru alot together over these 15 years but this is the hardest thing we have one thru as a family. And yes, Jack and I are family. Not by blood but by love and respect for each other. When no one else cared, I did and Jack knew it. Many times he has said to me that he has had enough, no more and then I would step in and say let me do it and you take a break and he would.

Right now Jack and his family are facing something they have no idea of what it is, not even all those smart doctors know, and instead of bickering and saying goodbye and I will never post here again, you should be asking God to watch over Jack and his family. That is afterall, what family does for each other. They pray, they care, and they forget everything else but the person who is in trouble at the moment. In spite of the pain Jack has been in, he has never failed once to ask me how my dad was and was there anything he could do for me. Never. That is family and that is what he and I are to each other.

I am truly sorry everyone is so upset right now about something that I have no idea of what it is but right now, Jack needs me whole and unstressed to do what he has asked me to do. My prayers and thoughts are with him and Kathy and the girls and not to this message board.

If you have a problem, please e-mail Rick and he will be more than happy to help you. But right now, I have no idea of what this is about nor do I care, I care about Jack and him coming thru this surgery.

Jane

I agree…

if ANYONE is “filling Jack in” with any of this BS they should be ashamed of themselves. Jack has been living in hell and his family are all suffering with him. The last thing he needs to care about right now is this rediculous bickering on HIS message board. I beg you people. PLEASE do not bother jack or his family now… let him bask in the love and support. it is really helping. the BS is not.
GROW UP for crying out loud.
CAROLWICKS aka OZ

You want to stop the insanity?

if ANYONE is “filling Jack in” with any of this BS they should be ashamed of themselves.

i guarantee you that if we keep posting about this subject, the board will be shut down. thats what i was told. so we either move on or lose the board which to me will suck out loud. i really think the timing sucks. we are all supposed to be helping jack heal. dont you think he is being made aware of all this. cant we just stop for now? sheeeze… its like romper room.
carol

Want to stop the insanity?

we are all supposed to be helping jack heal. dont you think he is being made aware of all this. cant we just stop for now? sheeeze… its like romper room.

if ANYONE is “filling Jack in” with any of this BS they should be ashamed of themselves.

is it Rick doing the deleting? Jane? Me? Carol?

this is why it is very important to leave something up.

you can delete part of a post. you can delete the entire body of the post. but moderators need to at least leave a note telling people who made the decision and why they made it.

totalitarian control, secrecy and obfuscation will quickly destroy any community that might exist.

take a look at how successfully the atheists handled it:
http://realityismyreligion.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/locked-entry-will-open-soon/