Did anyone catch KB's interview

you dont have to get so nasty. … all you guys do

isn’t it interesting? how you can’t be bothered to directly chastise the person who has instigated ALL of this? how you can’t be bothered to rein Tuna in, even though he has directly attacked people who were trying to support him and be friendly to him?

when i “meet” someone i dont like or someone who is always combative i simply ignore them.

when someone repeatedly and egregiously LIES about you, you just “ignore” them, Carol? i don’t think so.

how is it better to reply to him with an equally ignorant answer?

the fact that you are incapable of differentiating between the two of us says far more about you than about me.

Tunaman has done quite a bit to help alot of people in racing.

yeah. i’ve still got some of his pm’s where he tells me what he really thinks of the people he spent money on. his true opinion of them is … pretty much the same as his public opinion of me.

you let douchenberries “buy” your favor, you get the kind of friends you deserve.

I actually like him, in a twisted kind of way. He’s has value in entertainment.

which is why Anges permits this to go on. as i’ve already pointed out, this is well repeated behavior on the part of Karnac.

he is old enough to defend himself

then why does he spend so much time hiding behind Anges and his wife? you stand still long enough and he’ll probably try to get behind you.

yep , i tried talking to the man yesterday but he just wouldnt listen .he only hears what he wants to hear . and that is his wild imagination . the best thing to do is just completely ignore him . hes obviously just a hatefull person who enjoys the soap opera . and dont feel alone Todd , he actually sent me a nasty pm as well ! i just cant fathom how anyone can be so blindly hatefull for no apparent reason . i believe he must have problems reading and comprehending whats written . because he takes whats written and creates a totally new meaning to what was written . and convienently turns it into an insult against him . even when it wasnt about him or had nothing to do with him . i really feel sorry for the man . it really must suck to be in that frame of mind 24-7 . life is too short .

Yeah that Kyle Busch is a real piece alright…

edm

you sent me to bed giggling! rofllllllllll thanks. this board gets too damn serious sometimes…lol
carol aka oz

Kyle is by far one of the most talented drivers in the world. Not just Nascar. He spends his time off from his “real job” racing his late model all over. I’ve heard stories of him showing up at his local track back in Vegas with a pick up truck and his Legend car. No big announcment, no PR explosion, he paid his money at the gate and raced with the locals cause he likes to race…

Most of you complaining about the 18 also complain that the 48 is too boring… But you prob were DW and/or SR fans… Imagine what you would have heard come out of their mouths if the media coverage was like it is now. What would a 25 yr old DW say given the exact same circumstances?.. Now throw 20 million dollars a year their way and see how cocky they would be at less than 25 yrs old…

I like his honesty. Yes he can be a bit whiny, but like most of us that are ultra competitve, he HATES losing more than he likes winning! From just a pure driver stand point, with 20 to go, who else would you want in your car???

mike

as much as i dislike Kyle for personal reasons, i agree with you 100%… kyle reminds me of my favorite driver…alot… tony was arrogant too. but they both can drive the wheels off a car and their passion for racing is unmatched… both kyle and tony are about as honest as anyone can be. they are what they are and they will go down in the history books of racing… actually they already have.
we have to have something to talk about…lol and kyle always makes for interesting reading.
carol aka OZ

difference is, Tony grew up.

You can’t compare this jack ass to DW or Dale Sr. When he wins some championships and shows some class then maybe.

Dale Sr had charisma, class and could tell you how it is with out being a whiny little bitch.

Most of us don’t like losing but when we lose we are not going to throw a tantrum and be disrespectful on national Tv like a little school girl.

He ain’t got all this talent people always spew about. it’s 95% car and 5% Kryle. Insert _______ into the 18 or 20 and your get the same results. Joey actually got to 7 wins in NNS quicker than Kyle and until very recently was better than Kyle head to head in NNS.

Tony didn’t “grow up” until he became his own boss and had to answer to his sponsors directly…

Kyle is still a kid… Not saying I like hearing some of the crap that comes out of his mouth, but I watch racing for what actually happens ON the track and couldn’t really care less about the soap opera that happens off of it.

I think some of you would rather cheer for a driver based on the iterview skills as opposed to their actual on track performance…

[QUOTE=Mike Bresnahan;47612]

I think some of you would rather cheer for a driver based on the iterview skills as opposed to their actual on track performance…[/QUOTE]

I am not supposed to like or dislike somebody because of their personality? Interviews aside, I am sure you have heard over the scanners the way he talks to his team mates and spotter when things don’t go his way…

Imo

I think most of them are spoiled, over rated, lucky turds to be where they are. I love how people put these NASCAR guys up on pedestals like they’re big shit because they can drive a race car. IT IS NOT HARD TO DRIVE A FRIGGIN CAR!

sorry, you Lied!!

Sorry Jeff but when you “Tried talking to me, you lied” And still are! I’m hateful because you, I dont mean everyone on here, theres only your little click of 4 or 5 or so. all of you were mean to me first, period. I sent you a nasty P.M. Jeff because you couldnt wait to spread your crap to a mutual friend. I left it off the board as I said I would for a mutual friend and you immediately drove to his place and told him lies too! Plain & Simple!! Carol, I’m sorry if you think my manners have been bad, but they all deserve it, they did it to me first. For that I am not and never will be sorry. Trust me Jeff, I have MANY friends, people lots better than you!! And a lot less two faced. I HOPE to be at the races tomorrow night, I turned my back on Boneman because I told him I want nothing to do with him, and I don’t. Sorry if that makes anyone mad, tough, thats life. At least Boneman and i FINALLY understand how we feel. You all chose to call me names, say I stink etc because i don’t like Boneman, thats tough too. Oh, people in administration tried to stand up for me Jeff? When?? Like Carol said, I don’t need or want anyone standing up for me. And you Todd, what a coward for making a private message I sent you public. Hope to see all of you tomorrow!!! I,m going fishinf with a FRIEND in ST.Lucie tomorrow so if I’m to tired to make the races tomorrow I’ll see you next week. I have a surprise for all of you!! Oh Jeff, when you “Tried to talk to me” you said you were standing up for me, I go home and you had written on the board that I should be banned, thats standing up for me??? With friends like you who needs enemies??? TRUST me Jeff, you have enemies too!!!

sorry, jeff, i forgot one thing.

I DONT CARE IF I GET BANNED FROM HERE… remember, i will always think of you!!!

let it go !

well , i dont even know why i should even bother wasting my time responding to your post . you will just twist it into something other than what i say but we all here on karnac are used to that . first of all i did not tell our mutual friend any lies . sorry to disappoint you on that one . he wanted to know what you wrote on this forum after you promised him you would stop . so i pulled up the pm you sent Todd and the one you sent me and he read them for himself . along with a few others he wanted to see . i just did what the man asked me to do . not my fault you broke your word to him . and YES i suggested that you be banned , why you ask ? so you wouldnt be able to break your promise to him . but you dug that hole for yourself . unfortunatly you have a mind set that everyone is against you . if that was true , why would anyone even bother trying to reason with you ? or speak to you at all ? obviously some of us cared enough to try [like myself and our mutual friend], but as usual you just turned your head away and refused to listen . so , think what you want , enjoy being angry , twist this post into some far fetched story so you can get mad at something new that doesnt exist only in your mind . this is it on this subject , im over it , done . save your breath . find someone else to hate on . i have better things to do than argue with someone over nothing relevent . i come on here for racing news and information , not for the soap opera . leave me out of this insanity please . i want no part of it thank you .

well , so much for getting my house sprayed for termites .

even in the shower?

Welcome back Tunacan, I missed you. Things have been really boring while you were away. There was no personal drama on Karnac, only racing stuff. Oh, I saw you have one fan now. Is it your girlfriend, sister, or both ?

Not to worry tuna, I forgive you amd your antics.

[quote=Edm;47370]If hes is such a driver, why hasn’t he won a championship?
[/quote]

current record holder for youngest NASCAR champion? Jeff Gordon.

his age when he did it? 27.

Kyle Busch’s age today? 25, and he won’t be 26 until next may.

so, your “proof” that Kyle isn’t a real driver is that he hasn’t yet reset the record for youngest champion? okay, so he’s got this year and next to prove you wrong… :ernaehrung004:

ps - i take it Mark Martin doesn’t impress you much as a driver?

[QUOTE=Todd McCreary;47711]current record holder for youngest NASCAR champion? Jeff Gordon.

his age when he did it? 27.

Kyle Busch’s age today? 25, and he won’t be 26 until next may.

so, your “proof” that Kyle isn’t a real driver is that he hasn’t yet reset the record for youngest champion? okay, so he’s got this year and next to prove you wrong… :ernaehrung004:

ps - i take it Mark Martin doesn’t impress you much as a driver?[/QUOTE]

Jeff Gordon won a championship his third season. Kyle is in his sixth. Put Jeff Gordon in a car at age 20 and see…

Mark Martin was 3rd in points his third full season and 2nd his fourth. He also had a streak of finishing inside the top 10 in points for 12 years starting his 3rd FULL season. Kyles best finish in points so far is 5th, his top 10 points streak. [SIZE=“5”]ZERO[/SIZE] Those two should not be in the same paragraph.