sportsman at hendry county

Hi everyone i finally got back on here thanks to jane and rusty marcus lost my pass word .
sportsman for hendry county listen up i got an e mail today and it says if ya all would like to race the 28th of august please call racin jason at 239-645-5858. if they get a commitment of at least 8 cars then the sportsmen will race . he needs to know by the 25th of august the 28th will be the ponce deleon race with late models so come on sportsmen call racin jason would love to see ya all out there too iam so happy to be back on here so i can post things and let ya all know what is going on at hendry county thanks again jane and rusty i love karnac !!:auto003::auto003:

pay

need to tell everone pay out and how far back you pay .

dave iam sorry i do not know that info but i will e mail jason and ask him ok ? hope fully i will get an answer for you i got that e mail from jason yesterday about the sportsmanif i find out i will post it asap ok ? thanks :auto003:

JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM JASON ABOUT PAYOUT FOR SPORTSMEN IF 8 CARS 400.00 TO WIN . AND KEN SAID ANY MORE INFO YA ALL CAN CALL HIM AT 863- 673- 4325 . HOPE YA ALL HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY NIGHT AT HENDRY COUNTY AND HOPE THIS RAIN STAYS AWAY !! :auto003: