Legends/Mini-Stocks

[SIZE=“4”]DeSoto Super Speedway is in planning stages to put together five nights Winter Nationals type racing for Legends, Mini-Stocks, Mod-Minis and more . $20 pit $8 grandstands. For more info call John at the track 941-748-3171[/SIZE]

Wonder if this’ll conflict with Orlando’s Legends Winternationals…

Interesting! Mod minis have not had a place to race during Feb. since we got kicked out of New Smyrna.

I wonder if Outlaw Mods would like to also do it ?;
Ya would need to contact “Rick Mills” <ricmills@wildblue.net>
The other info on site is not who is seting up stuff for them any more.
http://www.outlawmodified.com/

More Info…

Talked with 600 racing today.I do believe the Winter Nationals that were in Orlando in the past.Are now going to be at Auburndale Speedway.Rex has been great for the legend car group,20 to 25 every race nite.They (600) said it would be up on there web site soon.www.600racing.com

But good luck with the series.

Ed

Would not be a good idea to run it the same week as the Auburndale speed weeks. but I am down with running the week after

A track cannot run a Legend/Bandolero show without first getting the blessing of U.S. Legend Cars Intl/INEX and they will not allow another track to run against a major sanctioned show… You just can’t “schedule” a Legend Car race just because you want to do it… Would be nice if Desoto worked with INEX and Auburndale to create a two-week extravaganza… Might actually attract more teams to come down…

Dave a lot of tracks have ran non sanctioned events. The two biggest dirt races of the year are non sanctioned event at Knoxville and Eldroa.They had 36 cars start the main on the 1/2 mile at Knoxville.Then the Eldroa races is like the week after dirt Nat’s

It Is Official. Winter Nationals Are At Auburndale Speedway. Go to www.legendsnation.com for the press release.

That is cool I think A-Dale will put on a better show then Orlando as far as the racing part of it. Don?t get me wrong Orlando was fun but A-Dale is a whole new animal. Grate news

Desoto what are the dates for your winter nat?s ???

Yep,I agree.Rex and his whole staff have treated the legend car group like royalty since i have been there.

Don’t get me wrong.If you screw up.Rex and Russ are on ya.

Any more info.

Make this a reality, I know of a Mod Mini and a Mini Stock that would be there with bells on!

Anything new ?