Membership 'FEE' for KARNAC... IMHO!

This my “NyQuil” induced rant for the day… it goes back to the whole “should we pay for Karnac” topic… Here’s the thought I came up with…

( I will preface this by adding that aside from NyQuil I am also under the influence of anti-anxiety (valium) drugs and bP meds…)

I know a lot of people will hate me for typing this… some will see where I am going with it and still others will not even get it… but here goes…

If we DO pay for Karnac there should be some stipulations… after all… Karnac is primarily used for entertainment purposes or a “hobby” for some… so here’s the deal…

1. There needs to be a Family discount… Why should I have to pay for all the members of my family to be entertained if were are using 1 computer (“venue”)?

2. If I don’t get my money’s worth of entertainment can I get a refund for that month? I mean, if the “Don & Moe” show fails to deliver any truly inflammatory statements in a 30 day period I will feel ripped off. (although I understand that the proprietors of the site have absolutely no control over what happens on the message board)

If the “post-count” drops (for whatever reason) I think they should be forced to lower the cost of the fee even though it still costs the same to run the site regardless!

1. Posters should not be required to pay… after all… they are providing the entertainment for the others… and on that note… what is the payout? After all, we all had to pay for our computers, pay to maintain them, pay for internet access and spend our valuable time coming up with witty things to say so what do we get for it? Should the person who posts the most in a month be considered the “winner” and the “purse” drops as you go back through the “field”? And what about the poor schmuck whose internet craps out halfway through reading a post although he has already paid his membership for the Month? Is there a pro-rated refund?

And the money for the “payout” can come from the entry fees… after all, using them for the infrastructure of the site would just be ridiculous… that should be the responsibility of the person running the website… not those that either entertain or are entertained.

1. Handicapping… Should faster typers be handicapped to benefit slower typers? I mean is it fair for HTC to be able to rant off 7 cognitive paragraphs in the same amount of time it takes some (no names necessary) to spell out c-a-r? And on that note… the fastest and best thinkers should not be allowed to start threads “up front” and then just run away with them… Slower thinkers/typers should have to start the thread and get their thoughts out before people like Frasson and HTC are allowed to start reading much less typing… This is only fair to keep a “level playing field”

2. Protests… When people like Mr Cole hide behind assumed names and make inflammatory statements their should be a “tear-down” procedure to investigate the IP address and find out who is behind the statement. Fee can be let’s say $100.00 and if the “protester” is right as to the true identity of the protestee then he gets his money back. If not, it goes to the other party.

And there is so much more that I can go on to say…

Now all this probably sounds completely unreasonable to a lot of people here… after all… it is just for entertainment and fun right?

Mark!

Mark you’ve got entirely too much time on your hands.

MARK :ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::ernaehrung004::e:ernaehrung004: YOU CAN ONLY USE 5 IMAGES AND IF YOUR GOING TO PAY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE A HOLE PAGE FULL. SEE YOU AT THE BARN FRIDAY

Mighty Mark

if the “Don & Moe” show fails to deliver any truly inflammatory statements in a 30 day period I will feel ripped off.

…Truth 9 cars? NO MOE SHOW…

There it is for the month now pay your fee.

I made a deal with Jack for 10% of the take. Get .03 cents per post. Making shirts and bumper sitckers. Im going to be ritch. Take all that money and buy a track. 500 lap race every week wow what a deal. Thanks Moe could not have done it without u.

how am i doing Mark (LSD)

Uh oh, Don Nerone is involved! Now we will only hear from the “20 best” writers, and each post will have to be preceeded by two days of practice!

MOE AND DON SHOW in with the new out with the old

At least we beat what you did in lanier. Also put more people at Columbia in one night than you did in a year. HEY and I went there after you killed that track.5 YES 5 CARS IN THE BOAT TRAILER RACE IN OCALA what’s with that you old pro. SHOULD I KEEP GOING no that is good for now but i got a lot more.:slight_smile:

See… I’ve been a good boy and waited!

Hidden costs

Ok so if I like a photo that someone posts , and want to print it, do I have to buy my ink from Karnac ?
Maybe I could bring in my ink from Staples and have it stamped ?
Minimum ink purchase ? Must buy 1 ink cartridge per month?

Mark

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;54794]This my “NyQuil” induced rant for the day… it goes back to the whole “should we pay for Karnac” topic… Here’s the thought I came up with…

( I will preface this by adding that aside from NyQuil I am also under the influence of anti-anxiety (valium) drugs and bP meds…)

I know a lot of people will hate me for typing this… some will see where I am going with it and still others will not even get it… but here goes…

If we DO pay for Karnac there should be some stipulations… after all… Karnac is primarily used for entertainment purposes or a “hobby” for some… so here’s the deal…

1. There needs to be a Family discount… Why should I have to pay for all the members of my family to be entertained if were are using 1 computer (“venue”)?

2. If I don’t get my money’s worth of entertainment can I get a refund for that month? I mean, if the “Don & Moe” show fails to deliver any truly inflammatory statements in a 30 day period I will feel ripped off. (although I understand that the proprietors of the site have absolutely no control over what happens on the message board)

If the “post-count” drops (for whatever reason) I think they should be forced to lower the cost of the fee even though it still costs the same to run the site regardless!

1. Posters should not be required to pay… after all… they are providing the entertainment for the others… and on that note… what is the payout? After all, we all had to pay for our computers, pay to maintain them, pay for internet access and spend our valuable time coming up with witty things to say so what do we get for it? Should the person who posts the most in a month be considered the “winner” and the “purse” drops as you go back through the “field”? And what about the poor schmuck whose internet craps out halfway through reading a post although he has already paid his membership for the Month? Is there a pro-rated refund?

And the money for the “payout” can come from the entry fees… after all, using them for the infrastructure of the site would just be ridiculous… that should be the responsibility of the person running the website… not those that either entertain or are entertained.

1. Handicapping… Should faster typers be handicapped to benefit slower typers? I mean is it fair for HTC to be able to rant off 7 cognitive paragraphs in the same amount of time it takes some (no names necessary) to spell out c-a-r? And on that note… the fastest and best thinkers should not be allowed to start threads “up front” and then just run away with them… Slower thinkers/typers should have to start the thread and get their thoughts out before people like Frasson and HTC are allowed to start reading much less typing… This is only fair to keep a “level playing field”

2. Protests… When people like Mr Cole hide behind assumed names and make inflammatory statements their should be a “tear-down” procedure to investigate the IP address and find out who is behind the statement. Fee can be let’s say $100.00 and if the “protester” is right as to the true identity of the protestee then he gets his money back. If not, it goes to the other party.

And there is so much more that I can go on to say…

Now all this probably sounds completely unreasonable to a lot of people here… after all… it is just for entertainment and fun right?[/QUOTE]
There are treatment centers that will help with your problem!!! Keep your day job.

sorry!

I forgot, trust me, “MR. Cole” isn’t the only one on here with 3-4 screen names!!

There will never be a fee for using karnac or real racin usa. Also it was never authorized to ask for donations of any kind to keep the site going. However the drug induced rant of Mark has some interesting points should the matter ever come to light. Mark I do believe your Dr. would recommend that you do not combine those meds but if it helps with your posting skills then go for it! LOL
p.s. Who is Mr. Cole?

Please try to tell the truth and if u dont know it ill help u with it.If the croud was good i didnt kill it.(they only had the last show to go buy witch was mine so they came) If the car count is bad and u changed the rules u killed it.
Truth I had 2600 people there when Mark Martin came and there was no parking,no seats with atleast 500 standing. that is what it holds. Truth your release said 3500?
Every time u post and its about me and its not the truth ill post the truth. I am full of bull but i tell the [truth
Truth Moe
I had 40some
You had 9
Don62

Don Ooooo Don

Mark Martin brought the crowd to the track not you. And you did kill Columbia 12 cars total in your last race please THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH YOUR NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK!! We will be back to Columbia Motorsports Park next year the people there were great and made a bunch of new friends. NEXT

No Moe Show

George
You are telling the truth Mark did bring the croud. You mised the point . You didnt tell the truth about how many people were there. 3500 wont fit. I saw the pictures and frends caller me. You had a good croud apx1500. If u are going to lie about things i will call u out. tell the truth.
There are a lot of nice people and i still have a lot of frends there .

The truth will set u free
Don

WRONG AGAIN DON knot the truth at all

Don I NEVER put out how many people were there. Truth but i will say there were more there than you had for the two crash shows you did. NOT BAD FOR A NEW GUY. Also Indianapolis killed you there you had 500 another time it rained so you get a pass on that and then never went back. We go and put 4000 in my first show 4 years later. How about the Cocoa beach fair here is a pro going to put on a show in the middle of the week. BOMB bomb BOMB. [NEXT] we will be back after these messages…:ernaehrung004:

Moe
Truth CoCo was a bomb Lakecity endro was a bomb. You told the truth once.

Now we will be back soon.
Don62

Knot so fast Don

The enduro car count will get better and a few drivers are making a trip to Orlando so must be doing something they like more will follow. Time will tell about how I’m doing we already know about you. p.s. I HEAR CHUCK IS DOING MOST OF THE WORK ANYWAY. Thank you and GOOD NIGHT. :ernaehrung004:CRASH A RAMA series Nov 26 8:00 pm

Okay, Okay!

Time out! This back and forth between you guys every time I turn around is getting old. My family and I were at car warz in Ocala and crash a rama in Lake City. Nothing personal on either side here. Both had great attendance and fair car counts. But entertainment value has to go to crash a rama. I think trying on dirt was not the best idea and the infield at Ocala was a little too dark to see very well through the dust. For what it’s worth, we all left CMP feeling more entertained than we did at Ocala. Just food for thought fellas. Anyone else out there make both shows that can give an opinion?:ernaehrung004:

At both shows

I also attended both shows…Thumbs up to the CMP show. Down on the Ocala show. Only good part of the Car Warz show(Ocala) was the RV demolision. That would have been better if it was closer to the fans. Out in the infield darkness did not give the entertainment value for the fans. And that chain race with 3 pairs of competitors was a JOKE. CMP show was close up and a better show. Sell out crowd and standing room only. They also had security.:huepfen024:
-JIM-

You are right and thank you JOKER

There is nothing else I need to say to Don he knows how this is all going to play out I was just having some fun f ing with him,he has done it to a lot of people over the years. And Thank you for your input and for supporting the CRASH A RAMA series.Come to Orlando to see the best ACTION around.:ernaehrung004: MOE :ernaehrung004: