Great Governors cup shirt but...

This is the second biggest late model race in the state but it has a truck on it? Can someone explain?

shirt.jpeg

No sure what shirt your looking at but thats a Super Late Model sir !

That is a super late model with the year represented with number 10 on it. I see no trucks anywhere. Have you been in the sauce today…haha.

Rick get your glasses checked or put them on that is a truck buddy!

See it now?

shirta.jpg

The rear side window blends in with the deck lid - making it look like a truck. It is an SLM - though.

problem solved

Now no one will confuse it with a truck, since it is clearly a high performance relative of the Pinto.

Gov Cup shirt 2.jpg

Bubba you are right, after further review the call is over turned. I should of known after all who would know a truck better then Rick!

Cool…

Rex is racing a truck now.

An ugly truck for sure, but still a step up from his bone-dolero…

(snicker)…I made a funny.

The close up also shows wide five rims…don’t remember seein’ them on a truck…just sayin
-JIM-

Bausch and Lomb called…

Better squint a little harder you old fart…

Those look like SUPER lightweight, 5x5, GN Hubs purchased from Stock Car Products with a set of powder-coated, lightweight, 10" wheels from Bassett bolted to them.

And the right front has about a 1/2" more offset than the right rear does.

Geesh, your as blind as your twin brother OSeff…

:ernaehrung004:

[QUOTE=Osmosis Jones;55474]Better squint a little harder you old fart…

Those look like SUPER lightweight, 5x5, GN Hubs purchased from Stock Car Products with a set of powder-coated, lightweight, 10" wheels from Bassett bolted to them.

And the right front has about a 1/2" more offset than the right rear does.

Geesh, your as blind as your twin brother OSeff…

:ernaehrung004:[/QUOTE]

I really hate to disagree with you old wise one of the port-a potty clean up crew…
But, I did some magic with my 'puter and enlarged and it ‘clearly’ shows a shiney wide 5 rim. As for the off set…seems about the same as the rear and have not heard of them being other than one inch intervals(1/2 inch??).

And it still looks like a truck, so maybe the photo is of such poor quality, that we should not give a chit about it…:smilie_bett:
OSF would tell you that in the dark it matters not how the eyesight is, but the sence of smell…LOL
-Ge Um-

I am going to have to call foul…if I am not mistaken, that is not an ABC body and thus illegal to run at the Governor’s cup.
Who is running the tech anyway???

is the 2009 winner not listed on the back of the shirt for a reason???

As with all the previous shirts… the 2009 Winner is listed with the Trophy on the right sleeve.

Oh, what do you know, Keeler…

You’d think you designed the damn thing or something…

oops…forgot to wait the preset length of time before I posted…dammit…uhh…just forget I said anything, okay?..

(it’s a cool lookin’ shirt, Mark…I’ll have my buddy, Steve, pick one up for me this weekend…wish I could be there)

ill pick one up for ya OJ… what size are you? Xtra small?

i probably should have paid more attention to the picture… the sleeve is clearly folded over… thank you for clearing it up for me though

Governor’s Cup Shirt

So what is the price of this neat lookin’ shirt? Might have to break into my piggy bank and have one. Hope they come in triple X or I’m SOL.

I did not design the shirt… Osmo… but I still like the design…

Shirts will be on sale for $20.00 both days.

Gem, you can get 10" wheels in 1/2" increments.