Obama

[QUOTE=backdoorbob;56664]cripplecreeksh!$, do you get scared when you see Muslims on planes with their turbines on their heads?

If they have a turbine on their head, it’s probably because some redneck is throwing them in the engine headfirst. Like I said, no point in arguing this point. So I’m simply not going to. I can make valid point after point and it’s not going to sway you, so what’s the use?

dont bring up history they r the one trying to kill us now not cristian buddast munks nuns juddist catholics or any other religion i forgot its muslum and i dont have health insurance i pay cash which is far more xpenseve and only going up for people losing there coverage God help them!!!

[QUOTE=cripplecreek007;56686][QUOTE=backdoorbob;56664]cripplecreeksh!$, do you get scared when you see Muslims on planes with their turbines on their heads?

If they have a turbine on their head, it’s probably because some redneck is throwing them in the engine headfirst. Like I said, no point in arguing this point. So I’m simply not going to. I can make valid point after point and it’s not going to sway you, so what’s the use?[/QUOTE]

The only way to fight ignorance, is with intelligence.You tend to fall short on the latter part. So, before you open your mouth and let it overload your muslim, BoBo the Monkey loving ass, go back to school, get you ’some learnin’, and THEN come back and post your rant about us "rednecks."Your lack of education is obvious and it does not help your cause, whatever it may be. You are truely a lost cause and I hope you are unable to reproduce for societies sake -Just a word to the wise-

[QUOTE=MiniRacer26;56689][QUOTE=cripplecreek007;56686]

The only way to fight ignorance, is with intelligence.You tend to fall short on the latter part. So, before you open your mouth and let it overload your muslim, BoBo the Monkey loving ass, go back to school, get you ?some learnin?, and THEN come back and post your rant about us "rednecks."Your lack of education is obvious and it does not help your cause, whatever it may be. You are truely a lost cause and I hope you are unable to reproduce for societies sake -Just a word to the wise-[/QUOTE]

Wow Nathan, I had no idea you was that prejudiced. The problem with ignorant people is they are too ignorant to know it.

The Oklahoma bomber wasn’t Muslim. The Catholics and Protestants have been killing each other for generations in Ireland.
I really feel for you with the medication issue. I seriously do. You are the type of person this health reform plan was meant to help. You can thank the insurance and drug industry for the situation you’re in now. And the politicians also. I don’t want you thinking I’m sticking up for them.

[QUOTE=cripplecreek007;56686][QUOTE=backdoorbob;56664]cripplecreeksh!$, do you get scared when you see Muslims on planes with their turbines on their heads?

If they have a turbine on their head, it’s probably because some redneck is throwing them in the engine headfirst. Like I said, no point in arguing this point. So I’m simply not going to. I can make valid point after point and it’s not going to sway you, so what’s the use?[/QUOTE]
I’m sitting in my college dorm right now, I’m young and tend to have an open mind. This “redneck” and “hick” scenario you have stuck in your head does not fit me; and likely does not fit a large amount of the forum members… after all, it is widely assumed “rednecks” can’t use computers, right? Persuade me that Obama is doing good, if that is truly what you believe.

This comment has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats, but has anyone ever looked to see where the United States healthcare ranks? I have, and although I don’t remember exact numbers, we are nowhere near the top in anything. I truely feel that everyone should have access to quality healthcare. It shouldn’t be based on if you are currently employed or your social status. Does Obamas healthcare plan address this? Not really, but the status quo was terrible. Yes, if you are employed and haven’t gotten layed off and are lucky enough to have a good insurance plan(is there such a thing anymore??), then i can understand you not wanting a change. I personally worked at a chemical plant and was a supervisor over 60 people. Two years ago, all of those employees were layed off. Now is it fair for those poor people to go without healthcare just because they lost their job? No!Oh sure, they could get “Cobra” insurance for about $1,000 a month! BUT, when they are making $275 in unemployment, that’s kinda hard to pay don’t ya think?? Many people say “We will pay higher taxes” if we go to a Universal type healthcare program, and I’m sure that’s true! However, right now, my wife and i pay nearly $800 a month for insurance through her employer not including deductibles and whatever other BS they stick us with, and yet they want to tell me what drugs they will or won’t pay for. They want to tell me what my doc can and can’t do. My question is, if we went to a Universal healthcare system, would i be paying more than $800 a month in Insurance? maybe, maybe not, but atleast i would have the comfort of knowing that if I’m layed off or whatever, i will atleast have some form of insurance. Is that so bad? Yes, as always there will be sorry a** people out there that will live off the system, but what about the millions who do not do that? I believe if Obama and the Dems had their way, we would have a true universal healhcare system, and how does anyone truely know that is a bad thing? Is it because of all the talking heads on the tube(Primarily FOX news) that keep scaring everyone into thinking it’s so bad? Could that be because they(Politicians) are funded by the insurance companies and the Drug companies and whatever other crooked B*astards are filling their pockets?? I’m sure thats a yes! My point is the status quo was really bad and getting worse, and until someone makes laws to prevent Insurance companies from denying coverage for pre existing conditions and basically just making immoral desicions based on profits, we are all pretty much screwed. The bad thing is that our elected officials aren’t gonna do a damn thing about it…Sorry folks, but thats where we stand in this country right now… And also, i don’t get the comment about Jessie ventura. before anyone laughs at him, you should really take the time to research what he’s telling you… Sometimes truth is stranger than Fiction… Just a thought…Now, all this crap is depressing me! It’s Snowball Derby week, so I’m gonna enjoy myself now! Nitey Nite LOL

Good post Snowball. I have looked at where our health care system ranks and I remember mentioning it here during the last presidential election. I was ridiculed at the time but we rank about 18th out of 20 developed countries, if I remember correctly. Cuba ranked near the top.
Sorry about the Ventura comment. For some reason, I’m up when his Conspiracy Theory show comes on and I have a hard time taking a lot of it seriously. Maybe it’s his comments about being a Navy SEAL, ex-governor, etc. It’s like he thinks he deserves to be treated better or differently because he was a SEAL and governor. And some of the statements seem a little too far fetched to me. He makes a lot of accusations but he never provides proof. Just insinuations. I’d find him credible if he would offer proof but he doesn’t.

Not saying i believe everything that he says. he does have a show to make as well! LOL But there are alot of things that he does bring up that there is merit to. It’s hard to find facts on alot of things when the 'official" facts aren’t the facts at all… ya know what i mean?? Like the 9-11 “official” investigation! LOL thats like my mother investigating me! LOL Also, i noticed alot of folks bringing up the Cuban missile crisis. Take the time to look up the Northwoods Documents and you will see what our very own U.S government had in mind! very scary!.. But fact

Well the health care in this country does suck but Obamas heath cre plan sucks as much. I pay $600 a month for our health insurance and that includes $192 for Medicare for my wife and myself. Thats a hard nut to crack on Social security. As I understand it when his health care goes fully in force we won’t have a lot of choice. I also understand that the incentives the government has been giving employers to provide insurance is going away so will the insurance they provide. We are going to be in a pickle then. I haven’t had anything go up drasticly yet. We do have good insurance but its breaking us. All doctors and hospital is paid 100% after medicare pays what they pay.
If when Obamas health care kicks in I don’t know what will happen. My brother and his wife have no insurance and she had some kind of problem with her small intestine but they didn’t have any means to pay so they just grined and bared it till she almost died. She now sports a clostomy bag as a result. So things are certainly aren’t rosey. Just My $.02 Bob…

Actually, the plan that will be in place isn’t really Obamas plan. it’s a chopped up version of it. What i would like to see is a prez that is actually allowed to put a plan in place and lets see if it works. We really never know what will work and what won’t because of all the misinformation either from the Dems or the repubs. just part of the gridlock once again. i would have liked to see what would happen if Obamas plan was put into place as it was originally written. I’m sure I’ll catch hell for that, but my point is that we never really know what would work and what wouldn’t because nothing ever really passes, so we just stay in the same old crappy situation…

Obama’s plan would be a single payer, total government run system as he has
stated many times through the years.

I am just filled with confidence that would be efficiently managed, and in the best interest of all. NOT!

I am sure his politburo would get the best of care however.

Maybe, but what we have now is in the best interest of the Insurance and Drug companies… So either way we lose. Like I said… We are all screwed, we just need to face it! LOL

Snowball, I continue to agree with everything you say. That pretty much sums it up. Your choice is herpes or AIDS, pick one.

You just don’t get it. If you give in to preexisting things. It’s no longer insurance! Put yourself in the insurance company’s shoes. It’s like having no home owners to cover for fires. Your house catches fire, and in the middle of this fire you are allowed BY LAW to call your insurance company to get fire insurance and that company is made by law to give it to you. Just how long to you think your company or anyother would be in the black? It’s NOT a right as the Demcrats have put into peoples heads like yours. It is UNSUSTAINABLE! Just look over seas England and others are backing off this idea and are going back to what Obama is try to take away from us. Another lie the Demacrats are putting out today about unenployment checks ending for some. Their telling us IF the benifits are extended AGAIN it will stimulate the economy. B S! And ask yourself this, If this new law was SO GOOD for the country. WHY weren’t the Dems. talking about it in their campains? Why is everyones insurance going up so much this next year as of Jan. 1 2011? Why are they having to make everyone be insured by law? Even if you don’t want it, are you will be fined.

[QUOTE=Winger;56692][QUOTE=MiniRacer26;56689]

Wow Nathan, I had no idea you was that prejudiced. The problem with ignorant people is they are too ignorant to know it.[/QUOTE]

It wouldnt matter if Obama was Purple, Red, Green or Orange. He is still a POS in my book and any group that calls for the extermination of other religions is in the same lump of coal! Thats just how it is, I am not prejudice, just call it like I see it.

I also believe everyone as the right to health care my complaint is that I shouldn’t be forced to take it. I also don’t believe that the american working force that has what the goverment says is a cadillac insurance plan should have to pay taxes on there insurance plans. Oh wait a minute the unions made a last minute deal to exclude union members till I believe 2018 from having to pay the added tax. Also tell me if this plan is so great and is what we as americans needed our own goverment didn’t want the same insurance?

Rick, I understand what you’re saying. However, a lot of people lose their jobs and benefits because of illness. With you scenario none of them will ever be able to get insurance for that illness again. It already happens a lot. I happen to be one of them and my medication costs are about 4 times my yearly income now. I was unable to work and could not afford to pay for the insurance. I was lucky enough to be picked up by my wife’s coverage. BTW, I paid insurance for many years with no claims. You want to talk about insurance companies taking on risks that are not right? How about the people that build in an area that is known for flooding or devastating storms, i.e. the Mississippi River or the coasts of Florida or yearly fires, i.e. California, and then keep getting wiped out every few years. They keep rebuilding and they keep collecting insurance and federal disaster assistance, then all of our insurance goes up. Remember the insurance companies drastically raising homeowners insurance about 5 years ago after several hurricanes hit Florida. They needed the increase to cover their losses. It’s been 5 years with no storms causing damage to Florida now and tonight I hear on the news that the insurance companies are asking for more money because they won’t have enough money to cover things if there is another disaster. They’ve had 5 years to build up reserves and invest the money wisely. I’m sorry, I’m not a fan of insurance companies but we all must have it if we aren’t independently wealthy. Our health care system has been ruined by insurance companies, lawyers, and big pharmaceuticals. It is in need of a drastic change but it’s not going to receive it. Unfortunately, it’s gong to be worse and the insurance companies are going to get more. IMO

You talking about Homeowners. I bought this house 12 years ago and my home owners was $700 a year. After Charley its now $2700 a year. Its been 5 years and I haven’t had a claim since Charley and that wasn’t much. Thats better than $200 a month for insurance. Our taxes are $1400 so thats at least $300 a month for taxes and insurance. $600 amonth for health insurance. That all on Social security. Ain’t it great. Bob…

Democrats Republicans Blah Blah Blah…So silly!! LOL