NSS Steps up

[QUOTE=Patrick Thomas 25;58666]Hey Tunafish,

The tires will last us 4 to 6 races and I run my crate motor car on 93 octane pump gas. So if you don’t think doubling the purse will help bring cars out, you are an idiot also. Good job Fascar thanks for listening to the driver’s and the owner’s and stepping up for the good of the racer.

Patrick Thomas 25[/QUOTE]

93 Octane pump gas, where did you get gas from, Sunoco Convenient Store. I bought my gas from United Speed World in Tampa,Fl. 110 Octane gas.

DJ

All Aboard

Boy You Like To Prove Me Right. Tuna Out To Sea.

Tuna man, You ROCK! Keep up the good work!

Let me guess you have a something that calls the fish to the boat so you dont have to look for them too right? You seem to have this fishing thing down to a science and you should stick to it. Take a Midol when you are at port so maybe that will keep you from pissing and moaning about something that doesnt pertain to you. Tight Lines Gilligan!

[QUOTE=fascar27;58892]93 Octane pump gas, where did you get gas from, Sunoco Convenient Store. I bought my gas from United Speed World in Tampa,Fl. 110 Octane gas.

DJ[/QUOTE]

He runs a create motor.

Tuna,

my boat is old and expensive…

I quit racing, for now, maybe not forever.

There WAS a time when i could race for $100 a night as long as all went well and i had no wrecks or mechanical failures.

I kept moving up in classes to go faster which costs more so i hung it up for now,kids in college and things of that nature to spend money on.

It is all great for me right now because i DON’T have a racecar.

Though I never got any of your money…there were many supporters that kept me going for a number of years because of their funding and i thanked them for their contributions due to their passion of the sport.

No matter what anyone bickers about on here, if you supported racers THANK YOU…

Looks like i got another buddy!!! GOOD. Thank you MiniRacer Oh, you race about like you talk, shit!!

Benny

[QUOTE=Benny The Mule;59137]Tuna,

my boat is old and expensive…

I quit racing, for now, maybe not forever.

There WAS a time when i could race for $100 a night as long as all went well and i had no wrecks or mechanical failures.

I kept moving up in classes to go faster which costs more so i hung it up for now,kids in college and things of that nature to spend money on.

It is all great for me right now because i DON’T have a racecar.

Though I never got any of your money…there were many supporters that kept me going for a number of years because of their funding and i thanked them for their contributions due to their passion of the sport.

No matter what anyone bickers about on here, if you supported racers THANK YOU…[/QUOTE]
Thank You Benny. I’m sure when and if you decide to race again, I hope you do, it’s still a good sport, anyhow, you will find help. Is i ever decide to help someone, which I very much doubt, I hope it someone like you… Tuna

Thanks RSB

I’m trying buddy!!!

Tuna, Go **** yourself.

You say your a fan, but then all you do is bash… That makes sense.

[QUOTE=Fewski;59420]Tuna, Go **** yourself.

You say your a fan, but then all you do is bash… That makes sense.[/QUOTE]
Never said I was a fan of an idiot like you!! Just glad i piss you off so easy!!! Screwski

Screwski!!

If you have any brains at all, which is very doubtful, read this entire thread and tell me where I said anything against any of you until you open your shut thrower at me. I have simply said if anyone don’t like me thats just fine with me! I have several friends on here, and for those of yoy that dont have the balls to really say on here what you say in private, tough!! But you know what screwski? Time will tell won’t it? Lets see how extra change affects the number of cars and fans next yr. A nice token? yes! The answer? no!

I don’t remember saying that you were a fan of mine?

Wow, seems like I ruffled your feathers a bit more than you ruffled mine…
Merry Christmas… I hope your boat sinks. :ernaehrung004:

I guess winning a track championship is “shit”. Get a life douche bag

Champion??

ANYONE can win a track championship at NSS or OSW, all you have to do is be there every week!! Heck, bad as Boneman is, look at all the top 5’s he got, coarse most of the fields were 3-4 cars!!! Congrats, everyone is proud of you!! And your $5 trophy! Probably Screwski is your backup driver. HAHAHA

Try Citrus with an average car count of around 20 cars with 7 different feature winners that season! Sounds to me you have something against NSS and OSW and are bent because you didnt get your way on something. Spouting off like a retard who has just had his box of Crayolas taken away simply rediscovers the obvious for most sensible people. You have an issue that you cant come to terms with and rather than being the bigger man and admitting your are wrong you want to play internet tough guy and bash the track for trying to improve the overall situation. Sounds to me like a case of the sour grapes that are starting to sound like a broken record and smell like a box of bait.