New owner at Bronson?

rofllllll

bob… i heard you bite her teat! have a fun day. im off to tampa with the kids. they have a new kids interactive museum. cant believe i picked the 500 day. GRRRRRR but the kids are worth it.
carol

[QUOTE=carolwicks;65347]i am trying so hard to stay out of negative crap on here but you have really hit a nerve. i know thats what you thrive on and most times its just playful.
Rex Hollinger aka Boneman is a close friend of mine. He is the kind of family man people envy. He is the kind of friend only very lucky people have, He is a loving devoted faithful husband. His kids (4 of them) are his life. He sets examples of decency for them and is a big part of their lives. A shining example!
He is a true race fan and has helped Florida racing for many years by doing lots of promotions… sometimes radio shows, letters, visits etc.
He is a fun loving racer and has more friends than Jennifer Aniston!
Rex has helped many promoters such as Jerry Binner, me, and lots of others with projects. Never complains that hes too busy. He just helps. He set up the fun Kart races and has built quite a following.
He is concerned that the restrooms at some tracks are unsanitary. So am I!!! Public bathrooms should be clean. As Rex said, his wife wont go back. And how many others wont!? He shared an awesome weekend with his sons. i never thought that was something to mock.
How in the world can you find so many insults to sling at such a wonderful man? OH… and from what I understand, he put his hand out to you to shake in friendship and you passed it up! Your loss!I just dont get it. It is getting old.
There are alot of people who read this board. Far more than participate and I think its tragic that because of your posts some will think ill of one of the best people in the huge florida racing family. How can you be so hateful?
P.S. I dont care how you insult me if thats what your plan is. i have been on this board longer than anyone and you wont change that. Please leave Rex alone for a change. Most of us on the board think VERY highly of him.
carolwicks aka OZ[/QUOTE]
Ok, ill say this one more time. You have toldme a dozen times what a great family man Boney is, how wonderful he is and every time I have told you that is great, fine with me… No problem. But he is the liar, he called me a liar. I cant stand the ground he walks on, if anyone has a problem with that, great. Oh, did I say he’s also 2 faced? He comes on here cutting up the tracks and then when someone else says something he’s all over them. Why cant people accept I cant stand the jerk? Oh, Boney, I cant say I’ve had people come to me cutting you down because of people like you and one in particular in FASCAR, wont say who but she drives the pace truck, I basically no longer attend. But several people have sent me messages and said Boney is a jerk too. Family? I was working 16-17 hrs a day raising my family before Boney was out of his diapers. I guarantee I’ve spent more $ helping car owners than Boney ever has. But no more!! You can thank Boney. He says i’m a liar, he wont even give me the opportunity to prove my point. Maybe you all will get me booted off here, boo hoo! I have never had anyone call me a liar like he has.
Oh, Carol, when did I mock him for spending an awesome weekend with his sons? Big deal, thats nice but I didnt think it was anything to worship him over. You just dont get it do you, I have no problem with you loving him, just accept I cant stand him, plain and simple. There was a time when all he would of had to do is simply say , Tuna, I’m sorry for calling you a liar on a public forum, now its too late. He said he would jump me every time I said something negative about his track, great. I will jump him every time he has some stupid idea like giving away his junk at the track. Like I said, I’ll probably get booted off here, who cares, i reality I’d be better off without it. EZ, you know I like you, you’re a man, but call me a liar and I will jump you too, sorry.